Will the Eels Players get Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will the two Eels players on report be susupended...I say NO they will let them apologise and forgive them and let them play.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Golden boy wont get suspended. NRL & the refs are a joke. They have gone against us all year.

Moore should open up cop a 10K fine the the other whiners do and then things go your way.

In saying all this I congraulate the boys and the staff for a great year

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hope they get off, they deserve to play.
Your kidding me right? Do you wear glasses if not got get your eyes checked.

Hayne clearly came sliding in with his knees. And the was a clear chicken wing tackle on Hannat. If Melbourne did this they would be calling for the heads.

Giantstarfish

Waterboy
Reaction score
We were never going to beat a 15 man side! (13 eels and 2 pink F aggs) its just the way it is guys! I will stick it out supporting my beloved dogs next season but as a 35 yr old man who as a 7 yr old child watched us grow from our roots.....NOT SURE ILL B HERE THE YEAR AFTER! "n get off ya bandwagon nxt comment"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hayne and keating should be punished and miss out

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hayne clearly came sliding in with his knees. And the was a clear chicken wing tackle on Hannat. If Melbourne did this they would be calling for the heads.
Agreed 100%, plus hayne shoulda got 10 in the bin too he ko'd goodwin.i hope they both get suspended cuz they should!!!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, no way will they get suspended. This is the NRL we are dealing with.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Slide = Play, Chicken Wing = Gone. IMO

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hayne and keating should be punished and miss out
Well Cameron Smith copped it last year now these two cheats need to cop it. If we lose fair and square I can cope with that and would have gone on and supported the Eels in the GF. Now I could care less

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Cam Smith missed the GF last year, **** I hope faggot Hayne and keating the little **** miss this one

Giantstarfish

Waterboy
Reaction score
sorry RODZILLA! u knew what i meant eh! i thought the next comment was gonna b from a slimy eel infiltraitor

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Slide = Play, Chicken Wing = Gone. IMO
Slide = Play WTF you on about. They have clamped down on this year. Billy slater has an offiicial warning from the NRL. Maybe Hayne did not mean it and it was unintentional but he did do it. He clearly injured Goodwin action should be taken.

Go get your ****ing eyes checked

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
They played Dirty..

The bulldogs should of freaking injured some players if they knew they couldn't win.... should of injured some Eels..

Giantstarfish

Waterboy
Reaction score
From what i saw tonight Jarrod Hayne is average and was shut down on most runs! 2 million......phhhhhawhhhh! JOKE n i say 2 parra good on ya's 4 wasting that kinda moolah

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he ddnt lead with his foot, accidents happend so what. carry over points will do damage.

infamous-l

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think that if hayne is such a supastar like they reckon,he could have moved differently,but he didnt and kneed goodwin in the head,he had to of done it on purpose!!

Giantstarfish

Waterboy
Reaction score
They played Dirty..

The bulldogs should of freaking injured some players if they knew they couldn't win.... should of injured some Eels..
Its not 2 l8.Parramatta an hour drive 4 me(although i try avoid it like the black plague). Anger needs to be directed at;
1. N.R.L
2. Refferees Ass.
3. Blind Parra (&other outfit's) supporters
I think this has been said but....."Are they all watchin the same game?":confused:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hayne has a BIG case to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.