Not open for further replies.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We havent had one set play or a sweeping play in the last 3 years

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Turvey wasn't the only one who deserted the dogs - I did too. I turned off the TV when they started playing like dog poo.

Good on Tuvey, I don't blame him. There is NOTHING WRONG with not wanting to see your team lose.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bellends need to realise that Hasler is the best coach in the league possible for us there's no one better the record speaks for itself I can handle 2 bad years love it or hate it we have 2 more years and trust me it will redemption for Hasler
Nope. Nothing has changed. We have signed an unstable five-eighth as well as another plodder prop. This is a bad 2-3 years coming up for the dogs.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Des is bringing a civil war to our Bulldogs and I am getting quite sick of these sheep supporting him! Wake up to yourselves before it's too late.

Reactions: GDR

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We concede more tries from kicks than any other team?
That surprised me as I think our back three are good under the high ball.

Also happy for Steve Mortimer to speak his mind.
Our mate des would be so proud of that fact. He would say that scoring tries off kicks are statistically small (low chance). Little does he know that if they keep scoring off kicks, it can be interpreted as a weakness as we have nfi how to defend kicks. And suddenly that "need one more try" becomes a joke, because If we defend that kick, we win

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Our mate des would be so proud of that fact. He would say that scoring tries off kicks are statistically small (low chance). Little does he know that if they keep scoring off kicks, it can be interpreted as a weakness as we have nfi how to defend kicks. And suddenly that "need one more try" becomes a joke, because If we defend that kick, we win
Or conversely, our defensive structures are very solid and the only way they can get through us is to put a hail mary up and hope for the best.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or conversely, our defensive structures are very solid and the only way they can get through us is to put a hail mary up and hope for the best.
Lol, it's those 1% that kill you. Just look at our win loss record this year. The fact our attack sucks means we cannot leave any stoned unturned. We need to learn to defend kicks.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
The best thing in this article is how they point out that Mortimer is on the right in the photo with bob hawke, just in case anyone got them confused

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The "family club" fucked off one of its own greats, for an outsider.

When they talk about the "culture" of successful teams like the All Blacks and more recently Qld, we're doing the exact opposite in recent times, turning our back on what made the club what it is through the 80s and beyond.

Wake up Dib, go read up about Bulldogs history and Fuck off Des sooner rather than later. While you're at it show yourself the door as well for falling for his shit, when you had the chance to piss him off last year.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
they chopped his head over Coffs but he will always be the boss, it was good of him to submit but is it time to come back?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Except if he wants back in it could severly damage his chances, plus he's still a Leagues Club board member.
Turvey won't be allowed back, while the current dictators are running the show.
Once overthrown, we'll be rightly begging turvey to come back.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well at least he watched the last 5 minutes on telly

I can understand leaving the ground early it's a long drive home when your team hasnt played to your expectation but in all fairness, as an ambassador, he shouldn't be abandoning his club like that.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well at least he watched the last 5 minutes on telly

I can understand leaving the ground early it's a long drive home when your team hasnt played to your expectation but in all fairness, as an ambassador, he shouldn't be abandoning his club like that.
I could've sworn someone wrote in another thread something about seeing him in a coffee shop or at the club and him saying he was going to the ground for the introductions then leaving before the game started. Maybe I have it wrong but if that was true then him staying until after halftime could actually be seen as a bonus. Just sayin......

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could've sworn someone wrote in another thread something about seeing him in a coffee shop or at the club and him saying he was going to the ground for the introductions then leaving before the game started. Maybe I have it wrong but if that was true then him staying until after halftime could actually be seen as a bonus. Just sayin......
Yeah it makes sense that he would say that. He has no hope in the dogs but it's like a car crash you know if you look it's gonna be bad but you can't ' not look'.

Status
Not open for further replies.