why cutler??

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is as big as a new born baby. not good at all.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he deserves his spot

H

Haztrick

In a situaton like this, its good to have him on the bench. He will come on for Hughes, which will move Cutler to the wing, Phelps to center Maitua or SBW to Lock and Grimaldi to hooker. Not a bad tactic by Folkes if you ask me..

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
.. cutler is the same size as sherwin. :|

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
craig said:
he is as big as a new born baby. not good at all.
People said the same thing about Thurston. Some of the best players in league at the moment arent much bigger than him- Thurston, Bowen, Hodgson, so I don't think size is really an issue.

Rowdy Bill

First Grader
Reaction score
oh come on bro they need to bring someone on when the Ogre or Mase get buggered who else but Cuts?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
To push Reni out of the centres as the game goes on, and put him in the backrow.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If SBW, El Masri, Patten, Phelps or Maitua got injured during the game we would have nobody to cover them. We already have 2 second rowers in the centres so putting another one in there because of an injury would be catostrophic

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
`G` said:
If SBW, El Masri, Patten, Phelps or Maitua got injured during the game we would have nobody to cover them. We already have 2 second rowers in the centres so putting another one in there because of an injury would be catostrophic

very good point

Rowdy Bill

First Grader
Reaction score
`G` said:
People said the same thing about Thurston. Some of the best players in league at the moment arent much bigger than him- Thurston, Bowen, Hodgson, so I don't think size is really an issue.
the players you mentioned are good players and play origin,Cutler wouldnt tie their boot laces up..lets hope its not windy or Cuts will blow over the sideline

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rowdy Bill said:
the players you mentioned are good players and play origin,Cutler wouldnt tie their boot laces up..lets hope its not windy or Cuts will blow over the sideline
i guess sherwin and phelps will also blow over the sideline with a gust of wind like that. :rolleyes:

lol some people should do their research before they talk.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I hate when centres are pulled out of position to make way for interchange backs.

Centre and Wing need to have communication etc

Billy Ngawini should have been in the side imo

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
I think Cutler will start the game at wing, Phelps at center, and maitua on the bench.

Its the only reason as to why cutler will be in the side. To me, he has no use on the bench, and considering he has played wing before this year, i wouldnt be surprised seeing him play there.

Heres hoping...

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Supremacy said:
I think Cutler will start the game at wing, Phelps at center, and maitua on the bench.

Its the only reason as to why cutler will be in the side. To me, he has no use on the bench, and considering he has played wing before this year, i wouldnt be surprised seeing him play there.

Heres hoping...
Thats how it should be, but maybe Folkes wants us to be very strong defensivey early. Not lose the game early.

M

machine

dont no y every1 is bagging cuts. everytime he gets a shot in fg he plays with courage and has solid games. remember last year a game against i think penrith when he played fullback and he was close to our best player making over 200 metres until he injured himself in about the 70th minute. he can handle it and imo he will do a great job 2moro night

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He should go well as long as he is revved up and can tackle like he did against the Panthers last year,he showed great confidence and some wanted him at fullback permanently but there was no way he could keep pattens jersey.

Gointa

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think you will see after 25 minutes when the knights forwards tire that maitua will move to the forwards and phelps will move to centre with cutler on the wing. maitua will have more impact in around the ruck and tired forwards at marker

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
craig said:
he is as big as a new born baby
Why does it matter how tall a player is? >:(

Brett Hodgson
Height: 175cm
Weight: 78kg

Matt Bowen
Weight: 78kg

Trent Cutler
Weight: 83kg

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cutler reminds me off Matt Bowen. Except Cutler can actually tackle.

Trent Cutler makes Speedy Gonzales look like Regualr Gonzales.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Dr. NicK E said:
Trent Cutler makes Speedy Gonzales look like Regualr Gonzales.
No Way, Speedy is the man

Andale Andle Eepa eepa eeeeeeeeeepa LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.