Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i agree with craig...drop the mofo to under-8's

04 PREMIERS

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think folkesy would do wat Gointa said that will work because maitua can carve up the knights forwards when they are tired. cant wait for tonight. COME ON BOYS! go da dogs!!!

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Well quaid and danzz have rated cutler really highly and i watched the game against penrith and he did really well that game until he got injured.

I think he might be the Bulldogs Fullback for the future if you's manage to tie him up.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
MP4-Gonzales said:
No Way, Speedy is the man

Andale Andle Eepa eepa eeeeeeeeeepa LOL
LOL

Malookh, Nasha?!

Doggiesfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's quicker than any player at the Dogs over 100 metres. I would think the only people who come close to his time are Tuatara, Patten or Williams. Possibly Tonga, too, but I'm not sure. Against the Panthers in his starting debut he absolutely played out of his skin. He didn't make that many running metres, contrary to what someone else said, but he made about 6 or 7 try-savers and in a game where the Dogs won by 2 points his work was very valuable.

Anyway, I'll be heading off to Telstra Stadium. Hope the Dogs can play the way they did against the Tigers or Roosters.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he certainly has speed as he showed tonight and he can certainly defend! he can also certainly tackle players 3 times larger than him quite easily, too!

DoGz Of WaR

Reaction score
marty said:
he certainly has speed as he showed tonight and he can certainly defend! he can also certainly tackle players 3 times larger than him quite easily, too!
i was waiting for a post like this from u. lol

but a great tackle from cuts and hopefully he can get a start in the near future

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
from everything ive seen and the stats ive seen....they say he did 1 tackle in his time on the field. no runs or anyhting else. great tackle ill give him that but 1 tackle coming off the bench isnt good. if he was on the wing then ok i may be being a bit harsh on him

DoGz Of WaR

Reaction score
mitchusonfire said:
from everything ive seen and the stats ive seen....they say he did 1 tackle in his time on the field. no runs or anyhting else. great tackle ill give him that but 1 tackle coming off the bench isnt good. if he was on the wing then ok i may be being a bit harsh on him
he was playing wing

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ok...how long was he on the field for?

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mitchusonfire said:
ok...how long was he on the field for?
10 minutes.. somebody correct me if i'm incorrect.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
thats abit of a waste tbh but we won so i dont care.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah it was a waste, plus maitua would have played heaps better in the second row, i was expecting cutler to get the starting position.

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
marty said:
yeah it was a waste, plus maitua would have played heaps better in the second row, i was expecting cutler to get the starting position.
Thats what i was expecting.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
did Cutler save a try near the end of the game on one of the newcastle forwards?

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
exactly what i thought.. i thought for the short time he was on the field he made an impact and played well

Status
Not open for further replies.