Who would you drop?

If you had the power to to leave one player out for next game who would it be?

• Montoya

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Hopoate

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Lichaa

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Elliott

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Marshall-King

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Fualalo

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Eastwood

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Holland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 mbye
2 bmoz
3jmoz
4 olive
5 holland
6 Foran
7 Frawley
8 woods
9 famanu brown
10 klemmer
11 RFM
12 Rhys Martin
13 jj
14 jmk
15 Eastwood
16 renof t
17 Finee
I also think this is the best team we could have at the moment

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree with most of what you said.
I would definitely move JMK to 9.
Not sure who to 6? Lewis or Frawley not sure who.

I have never been a fan of Lichaa, he has the worst passing game from DH in the NRL.
Great defensive player.
Some good darts from dummy half.
But overall he holds the team back.
I like lichaa too, problem is he blamed des for his lack of running out of dummy half, yet here is now still playing the same. I generally dont like to jump in and pick on players and blame 1 player, but everyone was putting in effort against the roosters attack wise, and our poor organisation from 9 ruined our attack.

I think for the 6/7 combo, Frawley/Foran might be a good choice, as Frawley played a lot of first grade already, and has shown he is good in attack. Since the rest of the team is defending well, I think he could do well in the 6 with JMK giving the running/passing, even kicking (which Lichaa doesnt have) in the 9 position. We could have Lichaa on the bench to come in and add that solid defence once we have a good lead, but again I would prefer that bench spot used by To'omaga as I think he is a gun player.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
remember lichaa has till round 23 to turn things around, we should go back and see what people here said about lichaa getting a new contract and then see what i said

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Licha licha licha all day hopeless barely a 1st grade
Elliot rubbish same as licha
Might as well bring Frawley back jMK to hooker what do we have to lose anyway semis are gooooonnee

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Am I the only one who still has faith in Tualau? Yes, he had a bad game this year but last year he did his job off the bench and performed well. He provides good metres and impact and we have to remember the circumstances in that game where he was having to play a lot longer minutes than he is used to.

I definetely want to see Ogden, To’omaga and possibly Martin given a go but I still believe there is a spot for Tualau.

I wouldn’t mind seeing this team
1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Olive
5. Hoppa
6. Lewis/Brown/JMK
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. Brown/JMK
10. Klemmer
11. Fine/Martin
12. RFM
13. Jackson
14. Tualau
15. Fualalo/Ogden
16. To’omaga
17. Brown/Lewis/Fine/Martin (depends whether you want utility or edge player)

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Montoya, Hopa, Elliott, Fualalo, Fine and Holland should all be dropped
sorry what has fine done wrong in his short stint?

Yes there is better players out there of course but he is young with speed and footwork and hasn’t done much wrong so far. He is trying.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather find out why the dogs performance was so lethargic... If there is no excuse then i'd drop 2 big personalities not putting 100% in.

1 would be Mbye for deciding to kick a massive spiral bomb with 6 min to go after shocking kicks all game and a tired as fuck performance.

2 would be a Klemmer, big name forward that nobody would expect to get dropped..

If that doesn't change attitudes then nothing will.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Fualalo is good for one thing and one thing only... 20mins of just barging forward, He adds nothing else.
He adds a couple of errors usually

billy bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would drop three players Elliot to much mistakes in his game licaa is the key to our attack and he needs a wheelchair and hopa is on the same track they both need a hospital bed

billy bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
As long as we have him in the team we won’t beat the top teams we need a rocket out of dummy half so our fowards and backs can get a roll on by 15 mins his huffing and puffing not up to first grade standard never was

billy bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Moses mybe
Brett Morris
Josh morris
Reece Martin
Marcolo Montaya
Josh Cleveland
Kieron Foran
Arron woods
Jeremy Marshall king
David Klemmer
Josh Jackson
Raymond fatiler mariner
Greg Eastwood
Nu brown
Danny fualo
Adam Elliott
Francis tualo

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather find out why the dogs performance was so lethargic... If there is no excuse then i'd drop 2 big personalities not putting 100% in.

1 would be Mbye for deciding to kick a massive spiral bomb with 6 min to go after shocking kicks all game and a tired as fuck performance.

2 would be a Klemmer, big name forward that nobody would expect to get dropped..

If that doesn't change attitudes then nothing will.
So ur dropping mbye one of our best over opening rounds, ran over 200 metres and klemmer who also ran over 200 metres with 20 odd hitups and nearly 30 tackles.......
Sit back on the lounge!
Just to change attitudes of underperforming players .....
Smart man....

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses mybe
Brett Morris
Josh morris
Reece Martin
Marcolo Montaya
Josh Cleveland
Kieron Foran
Arron woods
Jeremy Marshall king
David Klemmer
Josh Jackson
Raymond fatiler mariner
Greg Eastwood
Nu brown
Danny fualo
Adam Elliott
Francis tualo
Martin in centres?
Cleeland? Obviously haven't watched isp, ask anyone who watches isp on their opinion on cleeland this year....

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can’t say drop because he’s injured but we haven’t missed anything with Tolman being out if anything the defence has looked better in the games he’s missed. Hopefully a team is still keen to take him and free up some salary cap space.

Status
Not open for further replies.