Who would you drop?

If you had the power to to leave one player out for next game who would it be?

• Montoya

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Hopoate

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Lichaa

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Elliott

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Marshall-King

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Fualalo

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Eastwood

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Holland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not an Elliot fan, but at the end of the day those isp boys arnt stepping up
Team not travelling good, but unfortunately no one is knocking the door down
And I can't see to many upgrades by dropping our fg players!
Nu brown might offer more in attack then jmk, maybe just maybe
Might not either, so I can't see anyone getting dropped
Completely agree, we have no depth, we'd be replacing like-for-like pretty much.

For mine it has to be Lichaa, crucial position and we lack so much with him there, we need to figure out who fits best at hooker and stick.

Would be great if Woolford had of played this year and kicked on and put pressure on Lichaa.

I just don't know, we're just pretty much well fucked this year...

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would not do multiple changes or drop multiple players, as I believe everyone put in good effort, it was the organisation of the attack that was the problem. This problem stems from poor service from the 9, as we all saw the metres how forwards churned out meaning they laid a good platform.

Drop lichaa, put JMK in 9, then put cleeland or Lewis in 6. This will, I am sure, give better service and allow Foran to control the game better. As, with lichaa, we can see him barking out commands all the time, when it should be Foran.

Then bring in To'omaga on the bench instead of holland wasting a space. Have Jackson move to lock.

Defensively, I think we played really well. These changes I think will allow more organised attacked, and have key players (JMK, Jackson) playing in positions that might be better for them. Example, JMK is a good player, I just think he does not have enough experience in the 6 to give Foran the space he needs to organise a good attack. For example, with Frawley (I know a lot of you here dont like him) he got 1 try assist and 1 try against rooster and storm, with him our attack looked great (Imo) because he has a lot of experience there. However, his defence is a problem, otherwise I would slot him back into the 6, with JMK at 9 I think is a nice combo.

Tell me what you think :grinning:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I would not do multiple changes or drop multiple players, as I believe everyone put in good effort, it was the organisation of the attack that was the problem. This problem stems from poor service from the 9, as we all saw the metres how forwards churned out meaning they laid a good platform.

Drop lichaa, put JMK in 9, then put cleeland or Lewis in 6. This will, I am sure, give better service and allow Foran to control the game better. As, with lichaa, we can see him barking out commands all the time, when it should be Foran.

Then bring in To'omaga on the bench instead of holland wasting a space. Have Jackson move to lock.

Defensively, I think we played really well. These changes I think will allow more organised attacked, and have key players (JMK, Jackson) playing in positions that might be better for them. Example, JMK is a good player, I just think he does not have enough experience in the 6 to give Foran the space he needs to organise a good attack. For example, with Frawley (I know a lot of you here dont like him) he got 1 try assist and 1 try against rooster and storm, with him our attack looked great (Imo) because he has a lot of experience there. However, his defence is a problem, otherwise I would slot him back into the 6, with JMK at 9 I think is a nice combo.

Tell me what you think :grinning:
Agree with most of what you said.
I would definitely move JMK to 9.
Not sure who to 6? Lewis or Frawley not sure who.

I have never been a fan of Lichaa, he has the worst passing game from DH in the NRL.
Great defensive player.
Some good darts from dummy half.
But overall he holds the team back.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa is killing us but he’s not the only issue just the biggest there would be a few more

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Montoya, Hopa, Elliott, Fualalo, Fine and Holland should all be dropped

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well!! We just dropped ! Back to 15th again!!

It’s absolutely frustrating, we win Thursday night we are 8th spot right now .

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1 mbye
2 bmoz
3jmoz
4 olive
5 holland
6 Foran
7 Frawley
8 woods
9 famanu brown
10 klemmer
11 RFM
12 Rhys Martin
13 jj
14 jmk
15 Eastwood
16 renof t
17 Finee

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa

Off the edge of a cliff on to 10 tonnes of foam blocks

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too many haters on here wanting to drop this player or that player unfortunately for the wrong reasons not for the improvement of the team, in my opinion there are few reasons why we aren't going well, the major problem is lack of spark at dummy-half and poor agonizing and game control from the halves
Could This team do it ?
1 Mbye
2 j Morris
3 b Morris
4 JMK...........he can defend, run and doesn't need to organize
5 Hopoate.....better suited on the wing
6 Foran.........can play his natural game there
7 Frawley......as a 1/2 he might add some organizing and better kicking in general play
8 Klemmer
9 Brown........could be the needed spark
10 Woods
11 Jackson
12 RFM
13 Elliott

14 Lichaa.......can be very influential in attack and defense of the bench
15 Eastwood
16 To'omaga..impact that is needed
17 Fualalo / Fine

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ball boy collecting the goal kicking tee. We don't need one

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa because thats where the problems begin...

1. Mbye
2. Holland
3. J.Morris
4. Hopoate
5. B.Morris
6. Lewis (im torn here, want him to get a run asap, but playing centre for a while now, he would be a little out of sorts imo)
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. Marshall-King
10. Klemmer
11. Fine
12. Mariner
13. Jackson (c)

14. Brown
15. Eastwood
16. To'Omaga
17. Ogden

Thats the side I want to see but we wont...
I was originally torn on Martin or Fine, however Asepeli has impressed me a few times over the last 2 weeks, would make a good stop gap solution until we get more cap space.
As for the bench, Renouf and Ogden have done enough to warrant a shot.
Top post
Word for word agree with everything u wrote

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 mbye
2 bmoz
3jmoz
4 olive
5 holland
6 Foran
7 Frawley
8 woods
9 famanu brown
10 klemmer
11 RFM
12 Rhys Martin
13 jj
14 jmk
15 Eastwood
16 renof t
17 Finee
I like that but I’d swap jmk and brown around
Watch jmk go from hooker

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa because thats where the problems begin...

1. Mbye
2. Holland
3. J.Morris
4. Hopoate
5. B.Morris
6. Lewis (im torn here, want him to get a run asap, but playing centre for a while now, he would be a little out of sorts imo)
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. Marshall-King
10. Klemmer
11. Fine
12. Mariner
13. Jackson (c)

14. Brown
15. Eastwood
16. To'Omaga
17. Ogden

Thats the side I want to see but we wont...
I was originally torn on Martin or Fine, however Asepeli has impressed me a few times over the last 2 weeks, would make a good stop gap solution until we get more cap space.
As for the bench, Renouf and Ogden have done enough to warrant a shot.
I’m liking that as an alternative to what is happening at the moment. Love to get rid of Hoppa so maybe Holland to centre Smith to wing as another option. But neither of those are world beaters either. Something had to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.