Opinion Which coach would you of wanted

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okunbor was our best forward last night you fucking spud.
Fn oath, overall he has been quite serviceable CC has done well with him this year, fk these throwaway lines annoy me.

As for the actual thread topic..please! CC is the guy I reckon it's just going to take a bit more time than we maybe hoped.
Plus a shitful run with injuries hasn't helped at all.
Need to get some more props and i'm sure Gustavo is on the case as we speak.

Last edited:

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Okunbor was our best forward last night you fucking spud.
so he had 1 game where he didn't completely fuck it. The bloke is useless 99.9 times. You'd resign him on that 1 chance he has an ok game. fuck up idiot

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest, these discussions about alternative coaches often seem to have unrealistic expectations. People seem to expect a coach to work miracles and instantly turn a team's performance around, even after years of poor results. However, no coach can single-handedly achieve that. Gus and the others involved have consistently emphasized that this process will take time, and it's important for everyone to understand that.

When CC took on the role, Gus had already warned him that it wouldn't be easy and that things might get worse before they improve. I have a lot of respect for CC for accepting this challenge. It's a tough job to be the head coach of the Bulldogs, and it can even be damaging to one's career. But CC took on the challenge and believed in himself.

We also need to consider the numerous injuries we've had. At the beginning of the season, we had a full-strength squad during preseason, but the injuries disrupted our plans. As a result, we've had to reshuffle our gameplay and rely on players who were originally reserves. We've had a situation where a player who typically plays in position 6 is now playing in position 7.

Given these circumstances, it's unfair to solely blame the coach, although some of his decisions may be questionable.
It's important to remember that unless you're a fly on the wall during training or team meetings, or you have insider information, we don't really know what goes on behind the scenes.

Classic Kennel, making assumptions and judgments without having all the facts and information on what goes on behind closed doors.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC is here for 5 years , there is no one else for me, has my full support.
I don't believe he should be judged on the 11 games so far, with the worst injury toll of any club in the NRL.
I'm certain that if we continually to strugle Gus will help him out in both his current coaching roll and improving his skills, a lot of great coaches in the past have made mistakes and learned by experience the hard way.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think krisnan Wolfe would have been worth a look at

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still have faith in Cameron Ciraldo. A very respectful person and of good character. Will someone please in form me however what is this process that they are talking about? Im confused.