Opinion Which coach would you of wanted

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Any coach won’t make a difference with no fullback and no half back full stop

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My opinion I would of got Jim Dymock reason why is simple he wasn’t afraid dropping players on performance he didn’t have his favourite players he has bulldogs DNA and also in end of 2011 he won us 6 out of our 8 games while coaching us.

Who’s your picks ??
You’d be whining now about sacking dymocks and the rest of the kennel too

Only Wayne Bennett is untouchable or maybe Bellamy.

Its the halfback, full back and forwards that are the problem not the coach

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol at people calling for flange snr, flange Jnr would have been our halfback forever FFS

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our coach isn’t the problem. It’s the fact we lack depth. We had a horror run with injuries and we ended up playing reserve graders or worse in the team.

The nrl is so tight that you take away 2-3 of your best players and 4-5 others from the 17 and you’ll likely get thrashed week in week out.

Hope if any lesson is learnt this year it is you can never have enough props. You can’t use randoms as your fullback (starting to worry about critchon already) and if you don’t have a ball playing half you’ll be as clunky as a gear box from 1955.

Hope it’s lessons learnt for next season. Ciraldo is young and took on one of the hardest jobs in the Nrl. We have 4 wins And had kikau for 3 games Jac for 4 and thompson for not even a preseason min. That’s arguably your top 3 highest paid players.

Take Tedesco, manu And smith out of the roosters for 5-10 games and they wouldn’t be beating too many teams.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky S is such a BLOW ASS WANKER.. look at how he acts on the side line.. it’s embarrassing!!!
Let’s be glad he ain’t our coach.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One swallow doesn’t make a baby either, what’s your point?
Point is okunbor playing 1 decent game out of every 50 doesn’t justify you abusing someone for saying we shouldn’t renew him

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has a future as a forward.
100% baz CC has asked him to do a job this year, and considering the massive change from playing on the wing to playing in the middle he’s done well and is getting better every week, I shit canned him delux when he was playing on the wing and rightly so , but I am not going to bag a bloke that’s doing his job.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky S is such a BLOW ASS WANKER.. look at how he acts on the side line.. it’s embarrassing!!!
Let’s be glad he ain’t our coach.
Yeah I get what you’re saying scoob , but I know stick personally and he wears his heart on his sleeve, he really is a very good bloke.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I get what you’re saying scoob , but I know stick personally and he wears his heart on his sleeve, he really is a very good bloke.
That’s algood bro. I wear mine on mine too and I just tell it how I see it. Not to offend or whatever, just how I feel. Guess this blatancy is starting to piss me off. His team won by default.and betting agencies, Nothing more .

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% baz CC has asked him to do a job this year, and considering the massive change from playing on the wing to playing in the middle he’s done well and is getting better every week, I shit canned him delux when he was playing on the wing and rightly so , but I am not going to bay a bloke that’s doing his job.
Reminds me of Sirro a bit. Never really reached his potential until he realised himself what a big damaging unit he could be and was.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reminds me of Sirro a bit. Never really reached his potential until he realised himself what a big damaging unit he could be and was.
Yeah mate his confidence would have been at an all time low after last year, but he looks to be growing in confidence every week and he’s showing more courage than TPJ although that wouldn’t be hard.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love Jimmy but he has applied for about 20 head coaching jobs and never got one.

Also he won 5 from 8. Warriors, Roosters and Manly beat us when he was coaching.

It’s pretty dumb to be posting about a coach after a third of the season when we have more injuries than any other team.