Opinion Which coach would you of wanted

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More to Flanagan that we know i reckon, at least 4 coaching jobs from different clubs, not one has gone for him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Able body? How do you explain opposition running the field each set through the middle lately ?

Can’t blame the HB for that.
I get your point but pretty much referring to attack.. Defense is just attitude and piss weak mentality.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More to Flanagan that we know i reckon, at least 4 coaching jobs from different clubs, not one has gone for him.
Doesnt help when he is missing sitter field goals to ice a game in the last min from literally 11m out.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please dont knock ciradio its the players his only in his first year things take time we will be right in 2024

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did…, and they literally got done for cheating the cap and injecting players. Fuck off Nasheed
Injecting the players was actually a smart move, they just got the wrong sports scientist who did peptides.

I would like Wayne Bennet firstly, but that’s fantasy at this stage.
Other than that Is like Flanagan or Shaun Wane. Mix it up a bit.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please dont knock ciradio its the players his only in his first year things take time we will be right in 2024
Bilu from the tigers has only played four games and killing it.
So did Preston and Kiraz.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dean pay with a decent team under him, and a board backing him, something he had neither of before

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
people are judging coaches way too early. some teams just need a new voice, some need a whole new reboot/culture change. look at walters he could have easily been booted after getting the spoon, but they persevered and are being rewarded

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potter....we saw instant change in players attitude and the style of footy was entertaining. Though I'm still fine to see what CC can do but if 2024 is not a vast improvement (top 8) then I won't be so lenient on CC
Spot on!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are so many average sides in the nrl.. alot of clubs are thinking the same thing about their coach.. it’s always the same team at the top every year for 6 years now

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There we go again, change the coach and problem solve, FFS people
Some one usually srarts a sack the coach thread before the first ball is kicked, funny I haven't seen one yet for C C

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I want better players!

Coach not missing tackles or playing dumb

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stupid fucks knocked back Bennett twice, before and after Des.

Says it all...
Very true he was very keen to come to us before the club gave Kevie the job, I'm sure that if the club had appointed him then , 2-3 premeriships for certain.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Very true he was very keen to come to us before the club gave Kevie the job, I'm sure that if the club had appointed him then , 2-3 premeriships for certain.
Like how stupid could you be to knock back the greatest ever coach TWICE?