Opinion Which coach would you of wanted

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My opinion I would of got Jim Dymock reason why is simple he wasn’t afraid dropping players on performance he didn’t have his favourite players he has bulldogs DNA and also in end of 2011 he won us 6 out of our 8 games while coaching us.

Who’s your picks ??

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan purely based on getting results/team performance. People can say he's a cheat/cheated, but he's also a winner. I never would of got rid of Des either, especially for someone like Dean Pay. That was the beginning of being in the hole.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m not against Ciro. Crichton has been signed for 1. Xerri will offer something. The reality is this year was exciting for us with guys like kikau added. He’s played what 2 games? Not having him and Jac has ended that “left edge” for pretty much all bar the first couple games.

Meanwhile our two highest paid forwards in kikau and Thompson have barely played.

When kikau did play we had the same headache with our other highest paid forward on the sidelines with Thompson in tpj.

Then we have had issues with kiraz who’s arguably been our best player this year. King who besides Preston is our only forward worth mentioning this year isn’t right and shows.

We really need a 1 and I hope Crichton is that. He’s at worst an elite back to add and when you say that Jac returns and kiraz it’s 3 elite backs. Alomiti xerri averilo if here and kids like we saw last night will form a backline.

It would be amazing to think next year our depth there without mentioning Fucking Okonbor or casey as wingers…

The pack needs major work.

Sutton will be a handy bench. Kikau and Thompson are hurting. Tpj isn’t trying. King isn’t healthy.

Preston is a blessing we have found and hopefully pele develops.

Waddle needs to fuck off and rfm needs to either find something or move on.

Kikau and Preston and king and pele provide some forwards and bench. I’d rather see brown back on the bench too. We need to be heavy in forwards.

I think we are sniffing a 7 somewhere. Dunno if it’s hunt. Dunno what there up to but it’s clear as day we need a couple big guys like fonau Blake and a fucking 7.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always wanted Skelator and got howld down for it.. But, CC has plenty to offer I think and is still finding his feet at our club plus we are at least 3 decent middles short. Recruitment and what we already have coming next year will make a huge difference. Once we start thinking like winners again, we will be.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan or Shaun Wane, we are in such a bad way over the last 8 years that I think we needed an experienced coach who the players respect and fear not another young inexperienced guy that's just one of the boys at training.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan or Shaun Wane, we are in such a bad way over the last 8 years that I think we needed an experienced coach who the players respect and fear not another young inexperienced guy that's just one of the boys at training.
Im a big fan of Wane but I don’t think he will ever come over now. Flange senior was also a someone I was keen on as a premiership winning coach. But after stints at Saints and Manly he has white ant written all over him and he has an 80 kg handbag no7 of a son hanging around his neck

I’m sticking solid with CC until we win it or bin it.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didnt see any anger from Ciraldo at halftime.
Bellamy would have sprayed the lot of them.
Wayne Bennett and what he has done with Dolphins is bloody amazing he is the G.O.A.T.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a big fan of Wane but I don’t think he will ever come over now. Flange senior was also a someone I was keen on as a premiership winning coach. But after stints at Saints and Manly he has white ant written all over him and he has an 80 kg handbag no7 of a son hanging around his neck
Yeah I'm not writing off Ciraldo just yet, but in hindsight we probably should've gone for an experienced coach.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We missed our opportunity with Flanagan. Gus’ ego and the conflict of interest with Kyle made it impossible.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potter....we saw instant change in players attitude and the style of footy was entertaining. Though I'm still fine to see what CC can do but if 2024 is not a vast improvement (top 8) then I won't be so lenient on CC

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can it be the coach when the same players have coach killed: Pay, Barrett, Potter (didn't want the top job, too stressful) and now in the process of Ciraldo.

4 coaches have been coach killed. Our forward pack is garbage that is the main problem, got dusted up by the Warriors pack and they wrapped the game up in 40mins.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My opinion I would of got Jim Dymock reason why is simple he wasn’t afraid dropping players on performance he didn’t have his favourite players he has bulldogs DNA and also in end of 2011 he won us 6 out of our 8 games while coaching us.

Who’s your picks ??
There we go again, change the coach and problem solve, FFS people