News Where are they now?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder why you don’t see these players play Ron Massey.
They either go to England or go to Illawarra Comp or retire.
Why not hook up with a nsw cup side or a Massey side?
Most retired players become tradies, no one wants to risk being off work for a year with a broken leg

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a real shame tbh I always hoped Melbourne would sign him... They got Brenko Lee a premiership ffs. I recall Kerrod would have liked to go to Super league, but he put his family first in the midst of COVID
This my opinion only so everybody put your guns back in your holsters, but I believe Kerrod Holland does not belong on that list, the kid was a scapegoat in a below average Bulldogs team, I believe he was a good player and always played with passion and gave 100% effort for the club and I was sorry to see him go in such dire circumstances with his confidence fully stripped. I think he might have had a big future in NRL under a good coach Like Bellamy.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That list says it all….. and will definitely be added to over the next couple of years.
as a club our recruitment has been diabolical over the last 7-8 years. We have snared some big names of late but continually fill our cap with players not of NRL standard.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah probably the best on that list, easily a NRL back up prop quality. Runs harder than the poonces who played for us last week
Poonce... fcuk i havent heard that for while. Danny did run hard, fitness was shit house.. perfect for the SL.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
This my opinion only so everybody put your guns back in your holsters, but I believe Kerrod Holland does not belong on that list, the kid was a scapegoat in a below average Bulldogs team, I believe he was a good player and always played with passion and gave 100% effort for the club and I was sorry to see him go in such dire circumstances with his confidence fully stripped. I think he might have had a big future in NRL under a good coach Like Bellamy.
Nasheed is that you ?

inall seriousness though he had an interestingback story. Didn’t play juniors and got signed from wing outstanding in a Newcastle league. He had a lot of talent.
Just little things like filling in at hooker and doing well. Kind of a mike Hussey Mr cricket type but football.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People bag Dean Pay and even Des and this is what they were working with.
You make it sound like this was a full lineup. Most of these guys never played together and hardly played first grade.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
You make it sound like this was a full lineup. Most of these guys never played together and hardly played first grade.
No I said this is what they were working with, first grade or no they were all top 30.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Beast is still playing for Glebe

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where are these ex-Bulldogs players now?

Lachlan Lewis
Michael Lichaa
Sione Katoa
Danny Fualalo
Craig Garvey
Jacob Loko
Lloyd Perrett
Fa'amanu Brown
Francis Tualau
Jack Cogger
John Olive
Kerrod Holland
Dean Britt
Asipeli Fine
Drury Low
Chase Stanley
Wow! That’s a whole bunch of shite!

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK will be the next Bulldog to go straight to park footy once his deal runs out.
I got a sneaky suspicion that JMK will be at the Dolphins next year.

Then our Hooker depth will be Mahoney, Cook & BBO.

I still think JMK would make an excellent 14 in todays game coming on at 13 or 9.

I got a feeling someone will turn him into a good 13.

He cops a worse wrap on here than he deserves.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a sneaky suspicion that JMK will be at the Dolphins next year.

Then our Hooker depth will be Mahoney, Cook & BBO.

I still think JMK would make an excellent 14 in todays game coming on at 13 or 9.

I got a feeling someone will turn him into a good 13.

He cops a worse wrap on here than he deserves.
He is out of his depth as a starting hooker and as a NRL player for mine.

Our lack of depth at hooker is the only reason he's playing NRL. He wouldn't get a start for any other side IMO.

His lack of size, ball playing and ball running wouldn't suit lock for mine. He would get totally buckled taking a hit up.