News Where are they now?

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed is that you ?

inall seriousness though he had an interestingback story. Didn’t play juniors and got signed from wing outstanding in a Newcastle league. He had a lot of talent.
Just little things like filling in at hooker and doing well. Kind of a mike Hussey Mr cricket type but football.
that’s hilarious, nasheed calling someone else nasheed :tearsofjoy:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder why you don’t see these players play Ron Massey.
They either go to England or go to Illawarra Comp or retire.
Why not hook up with a nsw cup side or a Massey side?
They all come to the Illawarra comp cause they majority score a job in the mines and get good money for it while people who’ve been trying to get in there for years and years have ki luck cause they aren’t famous

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sione Katoa will be cheering him younget brother on. At Dolphins.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a sad result for Renouf Atoni. So much skill and talent but wasted and poor attitude. E
Just goes to show, if you have a poor attitude at one club it's not going to magically change just because you have changed clubs... its more fundamental than that. I am hopeful that the SBW influcence, and the new attitude to training and add maybe CC being able to connect better with him will show that a leopard can change his spots with TPJ.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jack Cogger is still in the UK playing SL.
Don’t think anyone else still playing except maybe park footy. Liccha works for a construction company, Dutchie is a sparky, Lewis and his wife have an online business and he’s trying to build his digital profile. Don’t know about the others.
I heard Cogger joined the Panthers.