What's everyone do for work / make a living

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you mean 4 real about Black Sabbath? That takes me back. Do you prefer the Ozzy Osborne era or Dio (I'll leave aside Ian Gillan on "Born Again" some of which I liked but it didn't really sound like Black Sabbath)
Was smashing out heaven and hell love children of the sea,love dio love ozzy era due to those stoner big riffs, even Tony Martin era sabbath had some good stuff, been smashing early pentagram also very sabbathy riffs

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was smashing out heaven and hell love children of the sea,love dio love ozzy era due to those stoner big riffs, even Tony Martin era sabbath had some good stuff, been smashing early pentagram also very sabbathy riffs
Paranoid is one of my favourite albums of all time, brilliant from start to finish

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Awesome. Heaven and Hell - love the Dio vocals, Iommi lead guitar and Geezer Butler's bass on that track. First got into Black Sabbath when my big cousin had some vinyl back in the 70s - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and self titled Black Sabbath. I was pretty young and thought it was pretty evil and so on (which I guess it was for back then). Later years all time favourite album (Dio era) was Mob Rules. Love the whole album but especially the guitar right at the end - Tony Iommi on "Over and Over" just keeps going and going. Those were the good old days for sure. Some of the Dio solo stuff is pretty cool too - like Holy Diver and Sacred Heart.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesome. Heaven and Hell - love the Dio vocals, Iommi lead guitar and Geezer Butler's bass on that track. First got into Black Sabbath when my big cousin had some vinyl back in the 70s - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and self titled Black Sabbath. I was pretty young and thought it was pretty evil and so on (which I guess it was for back then). Later years all time favourite album (Dio era) was Mob Rules. Love the whole album but especially the guitar right at the end - Tony Iommi on "Over and Over" just keeps going and going. Those were the good old days for sure. Some of the Dio solo stuff is pretty cool too - like Holy Diver and Sacred Heart.
Dio era Sabbath is so underrated.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The older the berry the sweeter the juice lol
Sabbath riffs are still evil you think first Sabbath album is what 50 years old fuck me dead Thats insane

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I work in legal side of sports administration. Way out on the edge of it

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I shoot birds at the airport

@Wahesh
Let me get this straight... you're Iraqi, and you use at a gun at an airport here in Australia, yet you're still alive?

Habibi you need to go to Lebanon... that's a winter sport over there! If anyone screams "TERRORIST" at you over there, EVERYONE will turn their guns towards the lefty and ice him!

1605042473978.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let me get this straight... you're Iraqi, and you use at a gun at an airport here in Australia, yet you're still alive?

Habibi you need to go to Lebanon... that's a winter sport over there! If anyone screams "TERRORIST" at you over there, EVERYONE will turn their guns towards the lefty and ice him!

View attachment 18395
Bahahaha I got it from the simpsons, I'm shocked and sad you didn't get it.

Remember the episode of the Simpson gene how all the male Simpson's are dumb?