What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish I can tell you but don't want to be a spoiler.
Ha ha I'll check it out did you watch any deadwood you remind me of the bar owner al swergane lol if you seen it you will know what I mean , if not check it out im sure you would like it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ha ha I'll check it out did you watch any deadwood you remind me of the bar owner al swergane lol if you seen it you will know what I mean , if not check it out im sure you would like it
Yeah I have been hearing its good, I gotta get my hands on it.

PS just googled Al, looks like a hard **** lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have been hearing its good, I gotta get my hands on it.

PS just googled Al, looks like a hard **** lol
Ha ha yep he be the town enforcer. And once you hear every second word that comes out of his mouth you will have a new man crush on him ha ha even Tony Montana would say "dat motherfuker swear a lot "

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ha ha yep he be the town enforcer. And once you hear every second word that comes out of his mouth you will have a new man crush on him ha ha even Tony Montana would say "dat motherfuker swear a lot "
You sold me brother lol

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you calling him a C#$KSUCKER like Mr Wu did?

I have the box set, gonna have to rewatch it I think, that episode with Mr Wu and Sweringin, is the best drinking game ever. Just drink whenever someone says C#$KSUCKER, If you make it the whole episode = LEGEND

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

I have the box set, gonna have to rewatch it I think, that episode with Mr Wu and Sweringin, is the best drinking game ever. Just drink whenever someone says C#$KSUCKER, If you make it the whole episode = LEGEND
I love that episode just for that part.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Archer is the series I'm working through at the moment.

Adult Cartoon..

Holy shat it's funny. Every single episode (up to S2 already) I've pissed myself laughing at least once during. Don't know if its his smart arsed quips, or the situations, but it's a cracker.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for his butler Woodhouse now.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Who stole the dope wu ? " cocksucka"
"1 San Francisco cocksucka not 2 "

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think I'll have to rewatch the whole lot I .Thinking about it I remember how good it was . The nice guy general (his name in the show ) is also a champ

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love my anime too but that's mainly catching up on shows that I haven't watched that have already finished like Black Lagoon, Attack on Titan, Deadman Wonderland.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Archer is the series I'm working through at the moment.

Adult Cartoon..

Holy shat it's funny. Every single episode (up to S2 already) I've pissed myself laughing at least once during. Don't know if its his smart arsed quips, or the situations, but it's a cracker.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for his butler Woodhouse now.
Archer is full of running gags and great 1 liners, "Phrasing" always kills me

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Archer, I like Bob's Burgers. Eugene is borderline useless by Louise, Tina and Bob kill me. Linda is pretty good value at times.

I've never seen Archer. I might legally purchase it.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Archer, I like Bob's Burgers. Eugene is borderline useless by Louise, Tina and Bob kill me. Linda is pretty good value at times.

I've never seen Archer. I might legally purchase it.
It is a purchase you will never regret, if you can get your missus to watch it I will be super impressed though, Mine just rolls her eyes whenever I put it on

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is a purchase you will never regret, if you can get your missus to watch it I will be super impressed though, Mine just rolls her eyes whenever I put it on
Mine HATED South Park at first but she loves it. She, strangely, LOVES Bob's Burgers. I've tried to get her to love The Simpsons with no luck.

She might like Archer as it's the same guy who voices Bob from BB..... at least I think it is?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mine HATED South Park at first but she loves it. She, strangely, LOVES Bob's Burgers. I've tried to get her to love The Simpsons with no luck.

She might like Archer as it's the same guy who voices Bob from BB..... at least I think it is?
Not too sure about that, but seriously, LOVE that show

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its always sunny in Philadelphia and workaholics are also great shows