What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Season 6 of "The League" starts tonight in the US.

Seriously, if you haven't watched this previously, GET ON IT
Just watched the 1st ep of season 6, one of my favourite shows

Fish

Waterboy
Reaction score
The walking dead is by far the best show on tv (IMO)
Just started watching a new series called Scorpion, looks good from the first episode.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The walking dead is by far the best show on tv (IMO)
Just started watching a new series called Scorpion, looks good from the first episode.
Scorpion looked a little too American to me. It is made by the Fast and the Furious guys so I shouldn't be surprised.

Started watching Z-Nation. Similar to the Walking Dead but less serious. The acting is deliberately terrible and the violence is over the top. If you've ever watched the Grindhouse movies (Planet Terror, Death Proof, Machete) you'll love it. There's an obvious ode to Evil Dead in it to so it's very cult style zombie show.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Started watching "the Code" on ABC looks good

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started watching Z-Nation. Similar to the Walking Dead but less serious. The acting is deliberately terrible and the violence is over the top. If you've ever watched the Grindhouse movies (Planet Terror, Death Proof, Machete) you'll love it. There's an obvious ode to Evil Dead in it to so it's very cult style zombie show.
This^^.

I can't stand The Walking Dead but am loving Z Nation thus far.

Gotham is definitely shaping up to be show of the year though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
12 Monkeys series.

If you like Scifi and liked the movie, watch the series. 3 episodes in and it's excellent. A lot of time travel paradox stuff.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
12 Monkeys series.

If you like Scifi and liked the movie, watch the series. 3 episodes in and it's excellent. A lot of time travel paradox stuff.
I've started on it, not bad at all

AMAZON have released the Pilot episodes of a bunch of shows for public feedback, and based on the feedback they will or won't pick up the series,

2 shows of these I really liked

1) The Man in the High Tower - This proposes an alternate universe where the Nazi's / Japan won WWII and the USA was divided between them, it is set at a time where Hitlers health is failing, and it appears that germany / japan truce will end

2) Cocked - Jason Lee in a show about a family who own a gun making business, whilst it appears that it is pro gun, i get the feeling it wont be

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

AMAZON have released the Pilot episodes of a bunch of shows for public feedback, and based on the feedback they will or won't pick up the series,

1) The Man in the High Tower - This proposes an alternate universe where the Nazi's / Japan won WWII and the USA was divided between them, it is set at a time where Hitlers health is failing, and it appears that germany / japan truce will end

2) Cocked - Jason Lee in a show about a family who own a gun making business, whilst it appears that it is pro gun, i get the feeling it wont be
I think its called The Man in the High Castle, but it is a good show.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

That first one sounds awesome.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bates, motel a bit frustrating but good
Hannibal ,pure ****in gold