What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh oh. Hope I have not spoilt anything for you, naughty dogluva. I am up to Season three, about episode 9 or 10.

Your avatar be very ........nice.
Ok your infront of me by 2 or 3 episodes

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current free to air is garbage, back to watching MASH.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amongst my favourite current tv shows:

Rake
Billions
Daredevil
Suits
Silicon Valley
Ballers
New season of Rake this year! Too keen.

Also love Daredevil, Suits and Silicon Valley so I will now go watch Ballers and Billions because of the rest of your lists quality.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Also love Daredevil, Suits and Silicon Valley so I will now go watch Ballers and Billions because of the rest of your lists quality.

I did not know there is NEW rake coming this year, I am now very excited

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
New and final season of Banshee has commenced. First episode had fewer bewbs than usual.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Awesome.

Start with Billions!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Watching Face Off at the moment :grinning: and just about to start the next season of The Island with Bear Grylls (UK).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Two episodes into "The Night Manager" and I'm hooked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TWD finale is on tomorrow ffs. Hopefully the dogs get the win so i can kick back and watch it aye.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh oh. Hope I have not spoilt anything for you, naughty dogluva. I am up to Season three, about episode 9 or 10.
I'm at the start of season 3. Was thinking the other week about how I need to catch up and Daily Telegraph posts an article that says "Fans upset about <Character's name> being killed off". They posted it a day after the episode. The article was then spammed with "Thanks for the spoiler"

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm at the start of season 3. Was thinking the other week about how I need to catch up and Daily Telegraph posts an article that says "Fans upset about <Character's name> being killed off". They posted it a day after the episode. The article was then spammed with "Thanks for the spoiler"
Yeah, I am sorry if I inadvertently let anything out of the bag. I don't read the paper so did not see the spoiler but I do know what you are talking about because I have watched the episode.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm starting season 1 of the 100 episode 1 so far so good. Is it a good show? It seems similar to the island

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone watch the walking dead season 6 finale?..well fuck me..what a HUGE let down. Still can't believe they actuallt did that aye.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm starting season 1 of the 100 episode 1 so far so good. Is it a good show? It seems similar to the island
The first 3 episodes and you think it may be a teeny show but it just keeps getting better and better .it definitely comes into its own .ive loved every minute of it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The first 3 episodes and you think it may be a teeny show but it just keeps getting better and better .it definitely comes into its own .ive loved every minute of it
I knew Charlotte was gonna kill the black guy as soon as they sat together but was shocked the show actually killed a main actor so early off in the season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh watched the last episode, dragged on and the ending was shite.
Yh it was a pretty terrible episode. Could have been do much better but they milked the shit out of it. Wonder how they will start next season, maybe a short time skip and backtrack to the final moments of the last episode.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh it was a pretty terrible episode. Could have been do much better but they milked the shit out of it. Wonder how they will start next season, maybe a short time skip and backtrack to the final moments of the last episode.
The director said it will kick off where it finished, so I guess we'll see who dies straight away.