home and away
5 o'clock news

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mills tbh

Mothers id like to love
Hahaha, but yeah some of those chicks on it look good real good so I don't get why they need a TV show to find a man. They are just in it for the milf fame lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My kids watch em both I sat down one day and tried to figure it out now I'm hooked I love them both it grows on you then consumes you
That is adventure time and the regular show

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My kids watch em both I sat down one day and tried to figure it out now I'm hooked I love them both it grows on you then consumes you
The dog in Adventure Time is the guy that does the voice of Bender in Futurama. I thought his voice sounded familiar and Google confirmed it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sons of anarchy is brutal entertainment, even though it's a tv show I get a kick out of these back stabing criminal scum bags dying(cept for Opie)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The dog in Adventure Time is the guy that does the voice of Bender in Futurama. I thought his voice sounded familiar and Google confirmed it.
Well thanks you just solved my next question cheers lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah lol, I watched The Regular Show on GO! at like 1 am then got hooked and watch it online now. Adventure time is alright but bleh to me, I love how things are setup in The Regular Show and the type of characters they have haha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah lol, I watched The Regular Show on GO! at like 1 am then got hooked and watch it online now. Adventure time is alright but bleh to me, I love how things are setup in The Regular Show and the type of characters they have haha
Gbf, giant bearded face cracks me up

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Big bang theory, two & a half men replays with charlie sheen love him.& showing my age american pickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Game of thrones
Walking dead
Hell on wheels
Vikings

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whats vikings like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Hot Seat is something I watch every night, heh. Ain't my favourite though, I'll have to have a think about that.

On another note, waiting for The Blacklist to come out on DVD though so I can finish watching that, got through a few episodes, missed one and haven't been able to catch up.

EDIT:

Seen a bit of the Regular Show, it is pretty funny, I like the sneaky humour that pops up in parts.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Orphan Black is another good one. Helena is my favourite character
It's a pretty good show. Like a massive drama experiment "Let's see how many different characters you can portray". The chick is hot too.