What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sons of anarchy is brutal entertainment, even though it's a tv show I get a kick out of these back stabing criminal scum bags dying(cept for Opie)
Man that ****ed my world when opie died. Swear a part of me died too Lol. Sons is easily my favourite show of all time.

Suits is probably my favourite current show aside from Soa.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Boardwalk Empire.

Richard and Nucky are two of my favorite tv characters - up there with Ari Gold and George Costanza.

Also, The Inbetweeners is horrendously stupid but I laugh my ass off.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The Americans (season 2 just finished); and
Silicon Valley

Not watching much else at the moment.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not watching too many shows at the moment. These are the ones I remember:

Game of Thrones: Speaks for itself... best show on TV ever.

Silicon Valley: A top show. It's The Office meets The IT Crowd.

The Walking Dead: Show is getting tough to watch though. These last couple of seasons now have really dropped off in terms of quality.

American Horror Story: First 2 seasons were great. Last season however was terrible.

Boardwalk Empire: I watch it casually, but find it to be a great top quality show.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really enjoying Bogan hunters lol, waiting for the Pizza vs Houseos movie aswell!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My kids watch em both I sat down one day and tried to figure it out now I'm hooked I love them both it grows on you then consumes you
That is adventure time and the regular show
Lol ... Me too . I also like ' annoying orange' "hey apple", "hey apple" ......

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really enjoying Bogan hunters lol, waiting for the Pizza vs Houseos movie aswell!
I love those shows too! Not far from the truth I reckon

I used to live next door to this scrag who had 3 kids to 3 different guys and was living with a new bloke who supported all 5 of them but here's the twist he had no children whatsoever and he actually had a job as tow truck driver.
The bloke would work 16 hour days and he'd come home to either cook or bring food home.
She'd lie on the couch on the porch all day eating and talking on her mobile and at like 10pm she' call him without regard for normal speech audity at that time of the night

And say stuff like ( insert shazza's voice) 'Scott the kids are hungry they havent had dinner can you bring home something and don't forget my bottle of coke"

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love those shows too! Not far from the truth I reckon

I used to live next door to this scrag who had 3 kids to 3 different guys and was living with a new bloke who supported all 5 of them but here's the twist he had no children whatsoever and he actually had a job as tow truck driver.
The bloke would work 16 hour days and he'd come home to either cook or bring food home.
She'd lie on the couch on the porch all day eating and talking on her mobile and at like 10pm she' call him without regard for normal speech audity at that time of the night

And say stuff like ( insert shazza's voice) 'Scott the kids are hungry they havent had dinner can you bring home something and don't forget my bottle of coke"
I bet he woke up & took off!

Still I feel sorry for the kids. Its not their fault.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bet he woke up & took off!

Still I feel sorry for the kids. Its not their fault.
No they got evicted then she left him for another bloke went to live in coogee with him and the kids . And no she was not a glamour like shazza! She looked like the shape of her couch big and puffy.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No they got evicted then she left him for another bloke went to live in coogee with him and the kids . And no she was not a glamour like shazza! She looked like the shape of her couch big and puffy.
Thats weird.

Maybe having no teeth is an advantage, cant bite!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you seen the actor that plays Shazza normal? **** me I'd take her in a heartbeat lol

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NCIS and NFL Live on Espn lol.. my only to recordings on foxtel

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i also like friday night football on nine

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you seen the actor that plays Shazza normal? **** me I'd take her in a heartbeat lol
She was a pretty famous model about 10 years ago. Always had a special place in my pants for her.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Davincic's Demons is a fairly good show. Kind of like the Borgias with some scifi mystical stuff thrown in.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol ..don't think I've read any post where you'd knock back an offer ..

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
Gang Related is a new one im watching.
Hannibal Season 1 and 2 were epic