What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
New season of Black Mirror. Some mind bender episode
The hype on the first episode was a bit much ,loved the demon one where she had to kill 3 people, you could make a made series out of that , and the scottish one

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
SEAL Team, it’s great watching a show that was made before all the recent stuff.

upto season 3 and really enjoying it, it’s on Paramount+ and Stan.
Always scimmed past it thinking it was b grade , so worth a watch?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The hype on the first episode was a bit much ,loved the demon one where she had to kill 3 people, you could make a made series out of that , and the scottish one
Yeah how cool was the Demon I loved him and the Indian chick she smashed it. Both great performances.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The space one was mind bending epic I thought so many questions of what’s next.it also showed that Jesse from breaking bad is a great actor (I can’t think of his real name)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The space one was mind bending epic I thought so many questions of what’s next.it also showed that Jesse from breaking bad is a great actor (I can’t think of his real name)
I hated that episode. I found it way too predictable. It felt like concepts that had been done so many times before, mashed together. And it didn't really reflect on anything.

My favourite Black Mirror episodes is when they take some developing technology or concept, and show what could go wrong.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just seen they're release a suicide squad isekai. Excuse me but what the fuck?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I hated that episode. I found it way too predictable. It felt like concepts that had been done so many times before, mashed together. And it didn't really reflect on anything.

My favourite Black Mirror episodes is when they take some developing technology or concept, and show what could go wrong.
The Demon one was fun and loved both the actors.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A bit late to the party (by about 30 years) but I just started watching space ghost coast to coast and think it's great.

Anyone else a fan?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A bit late to the party (by about 30 years) but I just started watching space ghost coast to coast and think it's great.

Anyone else a fan?
Love that show. Don't think I've watched it in over 10 years, but it was a classic.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SBS - Firebite.Satirical vampire themed series I suppose would describe it.

I watched the first episode last nite, it wasn't too bad at all and this from someone who isn't much into vampire b.s.
Some well known Aussie actors are involved like Rob Collins and Callan Mulvey and it's set in indigenous country in outback S.A(i think)
Some may have seen it on other platforms but this is the first time i've heard of the show.
Streaming weekly which sucks a little but worth a look is my recommendation.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Shrinking on Apple TV is hilarious. Jason Segal and Harrison Ford are psychiatrists in a practice together. Would highly recommend it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching the first 3 episodes of Marvel's Secret Invasion on Disney plus, I can tell you that Samuel L. Jackson is old, and there's something about aliens. Beyond that, I'm not sure. I don't know if it's Marvel fatigue or just a boring show, but I keep phasing out.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
After watching the first 3 episodes of Marvel's Secret Invasion on Disney plus, I can tell you that Samuel L. Jackson is old, and there's something about aliens. Beyond that, I'm not sure. I don't know if it's Marvel fatigue or just a boring show, but I keep phasing out.
Superhero shows/movies have been dead to me for years.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They made a Grand Tiramisu movie?