MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently the biggest thing on Netflix and is tracking at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Squid Game.

The wife and I are sitting down to watch this tonight after a few drinks and a couple of billies.
I've tried doing the K Drama thing as a friend is obsessed with them. I tried a show called Vincenzo, and it started out with so much promise - a Korean dude who is a lawyer for the Italian mob. But then it just descends into silly shit that Asian TV seems to do, and so i gave up after 3 episodes.

This one does seem a bit different though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Midnight Mass is pretty good. I saw that it was on Netflix but didn't bother watching it. Then I heard that it was made by Mike Flanagan who made the Haunting fo Hill House and Haunting of Bly Manor series. Also made the highly underrated Doctor Sleep (sequel to the Shining)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Squid games..

The writer of this series should be on a police watch list.. Can’t stop watching this train wreck violence with happy background music feel..
Just finished watching this...crazy show..Warning...very graphic and guaranteed to send your anxiety levels through the roof.
I binge watched it over the long weekend. Enjoyed it. It's pretty entertaining, but some of the acting is terrible. The ending is also a bit subpar but it's obviously setting up for another season.

They handled stress and intensity well. It reminded me of some of the best moments in the original Battle Royale movie.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've tried doing the K Drama thing as a friend is obsessed with them. I tried a show called Vincenzo, and it started out with so much promise - a Korean dude who is a lawyer for the Italian mob. But then it just descends into silly shit that Asian TV seems to do, and so i gave up after 3 episodes.

Koreans make good horror and gore

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Do they have a K-pop hair cut and get pussy? I'm considering it for my post lockdown look tbh.