What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, now to play the waiting game. No idea about Tiberius, but from things I have read previously, it seems Tiberius won't be in the show. Joe Manganiello, you surely would think they will get him involved.
Makes sense, that guy was excruciating.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yellowstones a cracker show so pumped for the new season this year, highly recommended!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see this is an adult series...so bath episodes or bloodbath episodes? :tearsofjoy:
A little bit of this and a little bit of that, definitely bad language. All in all, it should be a great show.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Finished “Dark” great show with a great ending.

Don't watch it though unless you want your head to explode trying to understand what’s going on lol.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished “Dark” great show with a great ending.

Dont watch it though unless you want your head to explode trying to understand what’s going on lol.
The part that confused me is that names. I think it was because they were all German names. By the end when you're seeing the links between the families, I'm thinking, "wait, who was part of which family?"

I forgot who was directly related and that just screwed me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the finale of Marvel's "What If?"

Bit of a sub-par show but the episodes are short and the ending is worth it.

Some of the episodes are entertaining, but some of them are just too ridiculous. Like the T'Chala Starlord episode.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The part that confused me is that names. I think it was because they were all German names. By the end when you're seeing the links between the families, I'm thinking, "wait, who was part of which family?"

I loved it.

Only problem it's not "re-watchable"

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

The thing that annoyed me about the show was people wouldn't explain everything. Like when the cop went back to 1955. He could've easily got himself out of it but preferred being an asshole to the cop there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is GOT the worst ending ever in TV history? Literally murdered an entire franchise.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is GOT the worst ending ever in TV history? Literally murdered an entire franchise.
Wouldn't say it was the worst, but it did make for a disappointing conclusion to what was a great show.

Lost comes to mind as a bad one. Dexter also, as much as I loved the show.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wouldn't say it was the worst, but it did make for a disappointing conclusion to what was a great show.

Lost comes to mind as a bad one. Dexter also, as much as I loved the show.
I got bored through lost and tuned out a few seasons early, don't even know how it finished. I haven't watched Dexter. Scrubs could be another but I can at least pretend the final season didn't exist lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got bored through lost and tuned out a few seasons early, don't even know how it finished. I haven't watched Dexter. Scrubs could be another but I can at least pretend the final season didn't exist lol.
I got bored with Lost too, the concept had me interested but after a few seasons I was lost. Only kept watching it as my girlfriend at the time was really into it.

Dexter is good, worth a watch.

I forgot about Scrubs!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Better late then never. I know I am showing my age but this series with The Fonz, George Forman, Captain Kirk and Terry (Wally Lewis of Gridiron) Bradshaw was sometimes a giggle and sometimes piss your pants funny.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got bored with Lost too, the concept had me interested but after a few seasons I was lost. Only kept watching it as my girlfriend at the time was really into it.

Dexter is good, worth a watch.

I forgot about Scrubs!
I think I made it up to like the first episode where they started showing them off the island? I'm not watching Dexter now if you said it had a bad ending :tearsofjoy: Lucifer is another with a really shit ending but it sort of declined gradually so you didn't really notice the drop off in quality that much at the time lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I made it up to like the first episode where they started showing them off the island? I'm not watching Dexter now if you said it had a bad ending :tearsofjoy: Lucifer is another with a really shit ending but it sort of declined gradually so you didn't really notice the drop off in quality that much at the time lol.
I'd still give it a go. It's a fun ride and after 8 years they are make a new season, set 10 years after the last so it might make more sense.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd still give it a go. It's a fun ride and after 8 years they are make a new season, set 10 years after the last so it might make more sense.
I will consider it next time I go on one of my late night deep dives on the internet :tearsofjoy:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched Midnight Mass from Mike Flanagan (Haunting of Hill House). 7 episode season that burns slow and rachets the tension gradually until the last episode which explodes. Visually beautiful, highly recommended for this who like well crafted Horror with the brain of a Drama.