What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Brockmire been mentioned in this thread? F'en hilarious show. Hank Azaria delivering great line after great line.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently the biggest thing on Netflix and is tracking at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Squid Game.

The wife and I are sitting down to watch this tonight after a few drinks and a couple of billies.
It's like the Saw movies and Black Mirror had sex and gave birth to Squid Games

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I prefer Vegas rat rods :tearsofjoy:
It's not bad, it's got some old cool unusual beasts, imagine driving on road here, get pulled over every 500m, I love kindig customs he always does cars up how I would want them, colour, stance, wheels and running gear second to none.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@KambahOne and @COVENS Critical Role's The Legend of Vox Machina anime, created and voiced by the Critical Role team. Coming out in February 2022. Can't wait to watch it.

This is the shows intro

A quick live read with animation. So glad they are making the show adult orientated. This is great.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@KambahOne and @COVENS Critical Role's The Legend of Vox Machina anime, created and voiced by the Critical Role team. Coming out in February 2022. Can't wait to watch it.

This is the shows intro

A quick live read with animation. So glad they are making the show adult orientated. This is great.

Super keen, watched the whole Vox Machina series - wonder how they'll handle the Tiberius thing - Manganiello will have to be involved to?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

This is the shows intro

Wtf is that Kratos??

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Super keen, watched the whole Vox Machina series - wonder how they'll handle the Tiberius thing - Manganiello will have to be involved to?
Yep, now to play the waiting game. No idea about Tiberius, but from things I have read previously, it seems Tiberius won't be in the show. Joe Manganiello, you surely would think they will get him involved.