What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some local ABC drama and 2 series worth are on demand on I-View, called Mystery Road and stars Indigenous actor Aaron Pedersen he is a terriffic(but in this sultry and moody)actor, support actors and storyline are plausible too.

Some will say it's wishy washy but i've always not minded New Amsterdam the lead guy whose name escapes me is terriffic(the series has just entered into a phase where one of the troubled Doctors has gone experimental Lesbian :hearteyes: ) also available to stream/catchup on 9 NOW.

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By order of the Peaker Blinders !

R.I.P Helen McCory (aunt polly)
McCory was so good in that show... Rest in peace

HBO's "Chernobyl" is an excellent mini-series on the 1986 nuclear accident... "Barbarian" on Netflix is a great re-telling of the Germanic tribes ambush of the Roman legions at the Teutoburg Forest

"Cobra Kai" is fun and one of the very few re-visitings of a previous story which is good with so many others (eg. Star Wars, Indiana Jones) being so sh*t

"Banshee" was an underrated show

only just got into "The Boys" recently having watched season one but it plays so well on and subverts today's focus on celebrity and superheroes

the first four seasons of "Game of Thrones" are the best television ever... season 5 was good but got the Dorne bit very wrong... season 6 was solid but seasons 7 & 8 were so bad that it ruined the entire show AND the yet to be finished book series the show is based on

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
McCory was so good in that show... Rest in peace

HBO's "Chernobyl" is an excellent mini-series on the 1986 nuclear accident... "Barbarian" on Netflix is a great re-telling of the Germanic tribes ambush of the Roman legions at the Teutoburg Forest

"Cobra Kai" is fun and one of the very few re-visitings of a previous story which is good with so many others (eg. Star Wars, Indiana Jones) being so sh*t

"Banshee" was an underrated show

only just got into "The Boys" recently having watched season one but it plays so well on and subverts today's focus on celebrity and superheroes

the first four seasons of "Game of Thrones" are the best television ever... season 5 was good but got the Dorne bit very wrong... season 6 was solid but seasons 7 & 8 were so bad that it ruined the entire show AND the yet to be finished book series the show is based on
Banshee was bloody good, Anthony Starr plays a fantastic criminal hiding behind a badge in it.Interesting side info co star Trieste Kelly Dunn is infamous on the net for some VERY raunchy leaked photo's fuck i sound like a deviot..probably cause i am :laughing:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Banshee was bloody good, Anthony Starr plays a fantastic criminal hiding behind a badge in it.Interesting side info co star Trieste Kelly Dunn is infamous on the net for some VERY raunchy leaked photo's fuck i sound like a deviot..probably cause i am :laughing:
well, that is the show for it with Ivana Milićević, Lilli Simmons, Trieste Kelly Dunn etc.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Deadwood" was a great gritty Western show and Ian McShane's performance alone is worth the watch (3 seasons)

for any GOT fans, you should watch HBO's "Rome" (2 seasons)

it's a sporting mini-series but "The Last Dance" about Michael Jordan, the Chicago Bulls, and their last season together is pretty f*+#ing good (10 episodes)

when it comes to the war genre, "Band of Brothers" is a great limited TV series

the first couple seasons of "Underbelly" were good but it is now a bit out of date as to the Melbourne gangland killings

"Black Sails" was a good show serving as a prequel to the novel "Treasure Island"... it was marketed as a cross between Game of Thrones and Pirates of the Carribbean

"Boardwalk Empire" was another great organised crime show and Steve Buscemi is always worth a watch

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
well, that is the show for it with Ivana Milićević, Lilli Simmons, Trieste Kelly Dunn etc.
I've said it many times already in this thread but I loved Banshee.

Oh, and there is a lot more then just leaked photos of Trieste Kelly Dunn on the net, let's just say some home movies are floating around too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Binge watched Jupiter's Legacy on Netflix.

It's one of those shows where you wait for it to get better, and it never really gets better.

It's an alright show, but it's slow and never really goes anywhere. And after watching other recent superhero shows like The Boys and Invincible, this just feels like a step backward.

Some of the action is good though, but still a pretty also, the twist at the end of the first season is as obvious as you can get. Picked it right at the start of the show, which is no surprise 'cause it was a massively overused trope. Average show, but apparently many enjoy it.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mr Inbetween. Binged the whole show over the past 3 days. Incredible show.

@Moey you were right about it.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the series The Orville on Disney+. If you like the old school Star Trek not the shit new series you will love this show.
Seth MacFarlane stars in it and is the writer/producer.
Definitely worth a watch!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really like the series The Orville on Disney+. If you like the old school Star Trek not the shit new series you will love this show.
Seth MacFarlane stars in it and is the writer/producer.
Definitely worth a watch!
Awesome show. It started out as a full on comedy piss take and quickly turned into Star Trek: The Next Generation with humour.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome show. It started out as a full on comedy piss take and quickly turned into Star Trek: The Next Generation with humour.
yeh bro, Ive got about 2 episodes of season 2 left!
I think season 3 should be out soon?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mr Inbetween. Binged the whole show over the past 3 days. Incredible show.

@Moey you were right about it.
Series 3 started yesterday, ep1 & ep2 are available, then it's weekly. All up 9 episodes. It's the last series. Ray is such a kind hearted person. lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeh bro, Ive got about 2 episodes of season 2 left!
I think season 3 should be out soon?
Hopefully. Apparently they had to stop filming due to Covid but they're back at it and should see something soon.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paradise PD on Netflix - Paradise PD - Wikipedia

This is one sick farking cartoon, but for some reason it just makes me laugh. Highly sexual and completely off the rails, it farks with every stereotype you can think of. It's a love it or hate it type show.