What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Series 3 started yesterday, ep1 & ep2 are available, then it's weekly. All up 9 episodes. It's the last series. Ray is such a kind hearted person. lol
Yeah I watched them. Solid eps.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the second half of season 5 of Lucifer on Netflix. I know they had a decent break but one thing is annoying me.

The first half finished with time frozen. First episode of the second half, time unfreezes. While time was frozen, Chloe lost about 20kgs and now looks anorexic.

It's mainly annoying me 'cause she's always been attractive, and now she just looks unwell. Also, the continuity is weird.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watching the second half of season 5 of Lucifer on Netflix. I know they had a decent break but one thing is annoying me.

The first half finished with time frozen. First episode of the second half, time unfreezes. While time was frozen, Chloe lost about 20kgs and now looks anorexic.

It's mainly annoying me 'cause she's always been attractive, and now she just looks unwell. Also, the continuity is weird.
Wasn't she pregnant? Or was that Maze? Anyway I still haven't watched it yet but there's spoilers all over the place :expressionless:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't she pregnant? Or was that Maze? Anyway I still haven't watched it yet but there's spoilers all over the place :expressionless:
Possibly. Not sure. But she looks extremely skinny now. Apparently she's gone on some fitness kick and there's some rumour she got plastic surgery.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Watching Flight of the concords again after years. very clever and well done. Best sitcom to come out of Nz technically , fucking good comedy.
Great show, love Jermaine Clement funny fucker.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The second episode is basically a musical. It gets pretty cringe but also gets really hilarious. God is the ultimate awkward dad.

Plus there's Maz in red leather pants...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know about sitcoms but the greatest NZ comedy of all time is still the Footrot Flats movie.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The second episode is basically a musical. It gets pretty cringe but also gets really hilarious. God is the ultimate awkward dad.

Plus there's Maz in red leather pants...
Yh i watched up to the second episode late last night, knew it was going to be one of those musical episodes as soon as it started. First episode was a bit of a struggle to get through though.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The cabin with Bert kreisher is gold. Funniest man on the planet alongside Tom segura

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Killing Eve.

Me - 'What the hell, what are you doing here'.
Eve - 'Im here to kill you'
Me - 'Phwaawww!!!'

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know about sitcoms but the greatest NZ comedy of all time is still the Footrot Flats movie.
Definitely legendary, and used by Dave Dobbyn - Footrot flats , the dogs tail tale, especially for slice of heaven and you oughta be. Worked well.!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Season 5 of Money Heist returns in September 8-)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The best bit is when Wal and Spit Murphy are playing rugby against each other. They go in to pack the scrum and Spit gives Wal a stiff face rub, so Wal goes to throw an uppercut and ends up missing Spit and uppercuts himself, followed by the ref penalising Wal for hitting himself. That part always made me laugh.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The cabin with Bert kreisher is gold. Funniest man on the planet alongside Tom segura
I love Tom Segura and his wife Christina Pazsitzky podcast Your Moms House (YMH) their live shows of YMH are the best ones.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love Tom Segura and his wife Christina Pazsitzky podcast Your Moms House (YMH) their live shows of YMH are the best ones.
Haven't really seen much of his wife. But Seguras dark comedy is legendary