What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you like boobs and action, Spartacus goes pretty good.
Snowfall and Peaky Blinders are two that I'm waiting on the next series for.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you like boobs and action, Spartacus goes pretty good.
Snowfall and Peaky Blinders are two that I'm waiting on the next series for.
Spartacus is one of the most violent shows I've seen. I must re-watch that one. For the action of course :D

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Money Heist is what I'm being forced to watch now by the Mrs. I thought that it was an American show however it's only dubbed - that's not really something I'm into.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It didnt really say how he selected his victims ?
I meant that to say his dad and cousin, not uncle influenced him growing up. Also his brother in-law too. His dad was abusive and easily angered, his cousin was in the army and told him stories of things he committed including murdering and sexual assault of women, showed him photos he took of them and taught him how to stealthy kill people. He even seen his cousin kill his wife by shooting her in the face. When he lived with his sister, her husband was a peeping tom who would take Ramirez with him and teach him how to sneak around peoples houses.

When it came to his victims, I think they were just random and opportunistic. At the end of the day, he was one messed up individual.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
An old series but just re-found the box set so binge watching it again.
He is a poor man's James Bond crossed with Mgyver.
Acting a bit B grade but I find it entertaining (early seasons)
1615100472617.png

A spy recently disavowed by the U.S. government uses his special ops training to help others in trouble. Michael Westen, a seasoned U.S. spy, is suddenly "burned", i.e. discredited, without any form of procedure. He survives by doing impossible jobs for desperate people in Miami, where his mother lives.
1615100211219.png

m.imdb.com › title › plotsummary
Burn Notice (TV Series 2007–2013) - Plot Summary - IMDb

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another true crime Doco - "Long Shot"

Just pray you never have to go through the American judicial system

Last edited:

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
An old series but just re-found the box set so binge watching it again.
He is a poor man's James Bond crossed with Mgyver.
Acting a bit B grade but I find it entertaining (early seasons)
View attachment 21791

A spy recently disavowed by the U.S. government uses his special ops training to help others in trouble. Michael Westen, a seasoned U.S. spy, is suddenly "burned", i.e. discredited, without any form of procedure. He survives by doing impossible jobs for desperate people in Miami, where his mother lives.
View attachment 21790
m.imdb.com › title › plotsummary
Burn Notice (TV Series 2007–2013) - Plot Summary - IMDb
Man I loved this series!! Fi annoyed the crap out of me but I loved Sam he was such a good character!!

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've been watching the new Superman & Lois series. Not too bad, except I have to have the sound up, about twice what I normally would, because the speaking voices are so low, and the diction of some of the actors is really bad, making it hard to understand what they are say at times. I rewound one part four times, and still don't know what the guy said.

I also recently liked The Mandalorian, Carnival Row, The Expanse and The Last Kingdom. But, I have mainly been going back to re-watching older shows. Recently having watched all of Lost Girl, The Samurai (Shintaro) and Game of Thrones. Currently on Season 2 of Stargate Atlantis.

superman-lois.jpg

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I meant that to say his dad and cousin, not uncle influenced him growing up. Also his brother in-law too. His dad was abusive and easily angered, his cousin was in the army and told him stories of things he committed including murdering and sexual assault of women, showed him photos he took of them and taught him how to stealthy kill people. He even seen his cousin kill his wife by shooting her in the face. When he lived with his sister, her husband was a peeping tom who would take Ramirez with him and teach him how to sneak around peoples houses.

When it came to his victims, I think they were just random and opportunistic. At the end of the day, he was one messed up individual.
Usually serial killers have preferences, but this bloke went for all walks of life, which made it more harder for the homicide detectives to profile.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not exactly a current show, but Dexter was pretty good for most of its run. The last season (or possibly 2) were rubbish though, especially the comically bad finale. Anyhows, apparently a reboot is happening if anyone cares.

seriously loved this show but that last season especially the last 2 episodes were ridiculous and so fu#king annoying!
wish they could just pretend that the last season didnt happen and try do it better this time.
But they cant, so will be interesting to see how they try and revive the show... will be shit without his sister in it IMO.