Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fk u lot a spineless hammering him from behind a keyboard.
It is what it is .. shit happens.
And u lot go on as if he hasn't tried .. fk me put any half in with what he have and they'd probably walk out on the club.
He has been playing injured the last six weeks.
I don't know why people don't realise he has been playing injured because Pay has asked him to play injured.
Another poor call by Pay.
Playing injured players never works and like you say the knuckleheads come out of the woodwork to bag the guy.
It is fair to say that this season as far as Foran is concerned is a write off and focus needs to be to get him fit for start of next season, as you said.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The problem is this year is the fittest he has felt in years, but he still broken. The bloke has serious health issues and may never be right ever again. he and the club are better of mutually agreeing to severe ties.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't know why people don't realise he has been playing injured because Pay has asked him to play injured.
Playing injured players never works and like you say the knuckleheads come out of the woodwork to bag the guy.
It is fair to say that this season as far as Foran is concerned is a write off and focus needs to be to get him fit for start of next season, as you said.
How long can a struggling club like ours, with all it's sc problems, have a near on million dollar half sitting resting on the sideline?

This is looking more and more likely for each of the next 3 seasons as well? He plays and looks stuffed and the sooner that is dealt with, the better for all, especially Foz if he wants to be able to walk in his 50's and beyond.

This looks like chronic mobility problems affecting several areas of his body that won't be fixed by sitting out a few months each season...it was supposedly repaired over the pre-season but his injuries have reoccurred due to persistent and probably permanent damage which is not able to be managed by the rigours of NRL constant pummelling.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just seen on insta foz leaving belmore after training

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Foran isn't ever going to get fit, he just shouldn't be playing professional sport. The bloke is a gronk, can't wait to see the back of him. Same shit happened at Parra, then Warriors and now us. We need to do absolutely everything possible to terminate his contract.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all want to win, we all want success but it's a sad state of what has become of some of us Canterbury fans who thinks they are perfect,
we are so quick at judging others without knowing the full circumstances, one minute a player is our super hero the next minute he is public enemy number 1.
I am as upset as every one is about the current situation of our team but believe me it's not the end of the world and thing will get better, I know Hasler has done a job on us but don't you think we are helping him by carrying on like we are ?
Foran had or still has mental and fitness issues and we all know that, and unless he deliberately has misled Canterbury he deserves the chance to fix his problems be it at Canterbury or any other club.
The last time I checked rugby league was still a sport, Canterbury is a great club, welfare of people is more important than results.
Back stabbing each other and our players will get us nowhere !
I believe we should show Hasler what Canterbury is truly made of...Stick by foran and help him recover !
In return Foran Should acknowledge his own situation and renegotiate his contract with the club to make it feasible for the club to keep him and stay cap compliant

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran is a fucken dud, just like the duds that signed him and the duds who are keeping him.

The money we are forking out for Mbye's contract to the Tigers and "supposedly" Wood's contract to his next club, should of been used to fuck Kieran Foran right off

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We all want to win, we all want success but it's a sad state of what has become of some of us Canterbury fans who thinks they are perfect,
we are so quick at judging others without knowing the full circumstances, one minute a player is our super hero the next minute he is public enemy number 1.
I am as upset as every one is about the current situation of our team but believe me it's not the end of the world and thing will get better, I know Hasler has done a job on us but don't you think we are helping him by carrying on like we are ?
Foran had or still has mental and fitness issues and we all know that, and unless he deliberately has misled Canterbury he deserves the chance to fix his problems be it at Canterbury or any other club.
The last time I checked rugby league was still a sport, Canterbury is a great club, welfare of people is more important than results.
Back stabbing each other and our players will get us nowhere !
I believe we should show Hasler what Canterbury is truly made of...Stick by foran and help him recover !
In return Foran Should acknowledge his own situation and renegotiate his contract with the club to make it feasible for the club to keep him and stay cap compliant
We are a football club and not the Salvation Army.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran isn't ever going to get fit, he just shouldn't be playing professional sport. The bloke is a gronk, can't wait to see the back of him. Same shit happened at Parra, then Warriors and now us. We need to do absolutely everything possible to terminate his contract.
How, on what grounds?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fk u lot a spineless hammering him from behind a keyboard.
It is what it is .. shit happens.
And u lot go on as if he hasn't tried .. fk me put any half in with what he have and they'd probably walk out on the club.
That's why I said I'd love to transplant his brain into Reynolds lol

His body can't keep up with his brain sadly.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His whole body is injured.
Im sick of hearing about this ****.

He has mental issues and needs help, blah blah blah

What a load of crap.

He signed a multi-million dollar contract last year and immediately bought a $1.7m dollar property with his GF. She brought in 6 of her kids and hes got two of his own. The bloke is mentally stable to feed 8 kids.

ffs

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How long can a struggling club like ours, with all it's sc problems, have a near on million dollar half sitting resting on the sideline?

This is looking more and more likely for each of the next 3 seasons as well? He plays and looks stuffed and the sooner that is dealt with, the better for all, especially Foz if he wants to be able to walk in his 50's and beyond.

This looks like chronic mobility problems affecting several areas of his body that won't be fixed by sitting out a few months each season...it was supposedly repaired over the pre-season but his injuries have reoccurred due to persistent and probably permanent damage which is not able to be managed by the rigours of NRL constant pummelling.
I don't know the answer to that.
I don't know what his primary injury is, I have read some saying if is disc legions?
I can only assume if the physios & Osteopaths can't get him right he will have go to the surgeon.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Logic. It's absolutely disgraceful that he got such a large contract from us, our club is a fucking joke.
I agree the club is a rable.
There is no possibility he will be medically retired or anyway around paying him until the end of the 2020 season.
So just get him as fit as is possible.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree the club is a rable.
There is no possibility he will be medically retired or anyway around paying him until the end of the 2020 season.
So just get him as fit as is possible.
That's not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.