What is Forans injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Take your negative bullshit somewhere else
That comment was the final one in a series of comments with another Kennel member. Did you read them all to get the context?
That said, the team is a rabble.
The club is totally focused on naval gazing following the new board being elected.
And we are in for a bleak few seasons.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I have Foran as a friend on snapchat, he has been posting videos of him getting his hammies stretched out. His hamstrings are again no doubt a lingering problem

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have Foran as a friend on snapchat, he has been posting videos of him getting his hammies stretched out. His hamstrings are again no doubt a lingering problem
The guy needs to do himself a favor and retire!

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s his snap lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He gets that done basically every day lol.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's be honest... this isn't much better..

View attachment 6253

Annnnnd we have Raiders at belmore coming up soon!
Wonder what the crowd will be at the next return to our spiritual home....strangely enough, a place where our opposition get more of a lift out of playing there than we do!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It starts just below his jaw an finishes at his big toe

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wonder what the crowd will be at the next return to our spiritual home....strangely enough, a place where our opposition get more of a lift out of playing there than we do!
They made me hate Belmore. Not only for the losses, but they tend to save their worst performances for our "home".

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he needs to do what’s best for all involved and call it a day an hang em boots up! Walk away from the game.

Sorry foz but it’s game over buddy.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol @ the nufties naming Floporan in the Dogs squad after hammering James Graham all last year that his body wasnt up to it anymore

Not 1 **** has provided any facts on what floporan has done at the Dogs this season to justify his massive salary.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol @ the nufties naming Floporan in the Dogs squad after hammering James Graham all last year that his body wasnt up to it anymore

Not 1 **** has provided any facts on what floporan has done at the Dogs this season to justify his massive salary.
By far and away the worst signing ever IMO. Not his fault at all...anyone else would do the same...take the money and run!

Those ***** that signed him...don’t get me started!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

It's more of an insult to the other "halves".

How shit do you have to be that a broken down dud is still ahead of you?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I still don't believe we are paying him $1 million a season, considering our club was the only lifeline he had left (wanting tot stay in Sydney with his family). I'd be very suprised if he is on even half of that, considering even top halves are only just pushing $1 million a season.

If I had to guess I'd say Foran would be on $400k... and if that figure is even remotely close, then it's probably reasonable value for him.

In all honestly even Cronk or Thurston (in his prime) couldn't make a difference to our team at the moment, because someone who should be backing up and injecting himself (The fullback formally known as Mbye), was too busy talking himself up instead of getting involved.

Take our current lineup and put someone like Tedesco, RTS, Slater, Boyd, Ponga, or any other top line fullback in the game there, and you'd have points flowing.

The offloads are there, the straighter attack and going to the line is there... but when we are getting to the line, there is nobody around to take the ball and run with it, or snag the offload.

Getting rid of Foran or Woods at present just puts as back a few steps, because they are what we need... however we also need players who understand Woods and Forans games and can play off the back of them.

Maybe the answer (short term) is Hoppa or BMoz, who should be able to do this.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's more of an insult to the other "halves".

How shit do you have to be that a broken down dud is still ahead of you?
Frawley & JMK are terrible while Floporan is atrocious

Floporan cant run, cant tackle, cant kick, cant last 80 minutes like a half should.

JMK can tackle and thats is it. Frawley has a show n go here and there and thats is it. All 3 are fucken shit.

But at $1m per season compared to minimum wage, which shit **** should really be insulted?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.