CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's your solution then?
The only one you seem to have is pay him out I guess.
Just fucks the salary cub for a further 2 years.
If the club looks hard enough then i'm sure they can find a way out of this mess, Foran is in shocking condition and it shouldn't take long for something "new" to pop up.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We all want to win, we all want success but it's a sad state of what has become of some of us Canterbury fans who thinks they are perfect,
we are so quick at judging others without knowing the full circumstances, one minute a player is our super hero the next minute he is public enemy number 1.
I am as upset as every one is about the current situation of our team but believe me it's not the end of the world and thing will get better, I know Hasler has done a job on us but don't you think we are helping him by carrying on like we are ?
Foran had or still has mental and fitness issues and we all know that, and unless he deliberately has misled Canterbury he deserves the chance to fix his problems be it at Canterbury or any other club.
The last time I checked rugby league was still a sport, Canterbury is a great club, welfare of people is more important than results.
Back stabbing each other and our players will get us nowhere !
I believe we should show Hasler what Canterbury is truly made of...Stick by foran and help him recover !
In return Foran Should acknowledge his own situation and renegotiate his contract with the club to make it feasible for the club to keep him and stay cap compliant
D-Voice said..."Foran had or still has mental and fitness issues and we all know that, and unless he deliberately has misled Canterbury he deserves the chance to fix his problems be it at Canterbury or any other club."

"In return Foran Should acknowledge his own situation and renegotiate his contract with the club to make it feasible for the club to keep him and stay cap compliant".

Yes we have a good club and try to help get people right again but dont dismiss the issue that Foran owes something in return to his employer and its supporters...he owes his fellow players and his coach whose futures live and die on current results. If he still has mental and fitness issues he is on a hiding to nothing for years if he keeps on playing...it would be the utmost of optimists to think that he could be back after needing a year long break...and a year sitting out to get right looks optimistic.

If he renegotiated his contract (Ive heard people say that can't be done though)then at least the club wouldn't be at such a disadvantage.

I wish him all the best and it's nothing personal about him. If he was playing well he would have been a hero... but as it stands he is doing his legacy and future health a disservice by playing on. Only he knows how damaged he is, but when he says he struggles to walk at night and hobbles around by day, then yes its only a game and he should think long term.

The club would look after him with a halves coaching role.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is a 5/8 get a hb to help him and to control the team. While Foran just chimes in whenever he wants. Its the only way to get the best out of him. Release him is out of the question. No team will take him at his price.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Foran is a 5/8 get a hb to help him and to control the team. While Foran just chimes in whenever he wants. Its the only way to get the best out of him. Release him is out of the question. No team will take him at his price.
The problem is, take ANY halves players and have them take on the line like Foran does, and the same thing will happen (injury wise). Shaun Johnson is the perfect example.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is, take ANY halves players and have them take on the line like Foran does, and the same thing will happen (injury wise). Shaun Johnson is the perfect example.
Lol

JT and Cronk have been doing it from day 1 and have managed.

Foran is a deadbeat

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats the nature of the game buddy

If they cant cop it, they can fuck off to synchronized swimming and earn there salaries there.

How dare Kieran Floporan play Rugby League and put his body on the line....boy should be spanked

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Forans problem is the same as Woods. Lack of support when he does something (oh and lack of halves partner as well).

Get another capable halves partner and start backing up Foran so he can offload before the line, and things change dramatically.

JT and Cronk managed.
Cronk is an exception.. JT is fucked these days... barely gets involved past a catch and pass. Rather sad really.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Forans problem is the same as Woods. Lack of support when he does something (oh and lack of halves partner as well).

Get another capable halves partner and start backing up Foran so he can offload before the line, and things change dramatically.

Cronk is an exception.. JT is fucked these days... barely gets involved past a catch and pass. Rather sad really.
Thurston is 35, Foran is 27 lol. Foran is simply fucked and there's no need to make excuses for it. Plenty of athletes have had to retire in their mid twenties because of their body, Foran is one of these athletes.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

So let me get this straight, floporan needs another halves partner so Floporan can pass the ball to his halves partner when Floporan takes a hit up to the line?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Foran was on life support even the machine would say fuck this and switch itself off.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, floporan needs another halves partner so Floporan can pass the ball to his halves partner when Floporan takes a hit up to the line?
Look at where Foran has been his best... it's when he gets help in the halves, rather than doing everything himself.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look at where Foran has been his best... it's when he gets help in the halves, rather than doing everything himself.
Floporan is the **** who should be helping and guiding the team around the park. He cant kick, he cant run.

**** is on a multi-million dollar contract getting body rubs and his dick stroked everyday in the tea room.

When was Foran at his best? 5 years ago. Why not just bring back Terry Lamb and Brent Sherwin.

The **** is getting paid more than any of our club legends did. What the fuck has the **** proven? Fuck him and every other **** from Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.