What is Forans injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s no prolly no injury and pay is giving him the kick up the arse.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's suffered major heartilage damage and is also suffering from a case of small donkitis.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The first 2 say toe injury & the 3rd says ribs. Could it be possible that the lazy person at NRL.com did some copying & pasting & forgot to change some data?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both are correct.

Toe injury happened when he dropped his contract money on it

Rib injury happened when his lifted the money off his toe.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What doesn't foran have

As I said when we signed him that his body is totally stuffed and he cannot play at NRL level any more

His body was already stuffed in his last years at Manly and he also has mental problem all his career

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What doesn't foran have

As I said when we signed him that his body is totally stuffed and he cannot play at NRL level any more

His body was already stuffed in his last years at Manly and he also has mental problem all his career
The sooner we see the back of him the better. I said it before, we are a better chance of beating the dragqueens tomorrow without Foran. Doesn’t offer anything, we’ve been playing with 12 men all season with him on the field, at least we’ll have 13 men tomorrow. I smell an upset

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holiday time for Foran. Might as well give Jacko and Klem a break too so we can actually have these guys fully fit for many years to come.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The sooner we see the back of him the better. I said it before, we are a better chance of beating the dragqueens tomorrow without Foran. Doesn’t offer anything, we’ve been playing with 12 men all season with him on the field, at least we’ll have 13 men tomorrow. I smell an upset
Not a chance mate... Dragons will put 40+ on us.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Fk u lot a spineless hammering him from behind a keyboard.
It is what it is .. shit happens.
And u lot go on as if he hasn't tried .. fk me put any half in with what he have and they'd probably walk out on the club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.