Opinion What I would do for this round 5 clash

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Boot wakeham and averillo
Put bailey biondi oddo

I would also get Brent naden moved to the other wing and have shoupp and burton in the centres cause let’s face it burton was the best centre last year in the whole league!

I realised matt dufty is a great passer I would put him at 5/8 and see what he can do if it fails move him potentially back. As I would put josh addo Carr as fullback and okunbor can take his wing spot or that Paul alamoti kid

What’s everyone else thoughts

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think just start with the round one team but no Okunbor or jmk.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boot wakeham and averillo
Put bailey biondi oddo

I would also get Brent naden moved to the other wing and have shoupp and burton in the centres cause let’s face it burton was the best centre last year in the whole league!

I realised matt dufty is a great passer I would put him at 5/8 and see what he can do if it fails move him potentially back. As I would put josh addo Carr as fullback and okunbor can take his wing spot or that Paul alamoti kid

What’s everyone else thoughts
i do agree with Naden on the wing and potentially Schoupp regaining a centre spot. Thats about it though.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Graham Hughes on 2SM today talked commonsense. He would move TPJ out to the edge where he can use his speed, muscle and offloads against centres, instead of three big forwards waiting to tackle him. That's where he'll do the most damage, and give Dufty and Ado Carr a chance to show their skills.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graham Hughes on 2SM today talked commonsense. He would move TPJ out to the edge where he can use his speed, muscle and offloads against centres, instead of three big forwards waiting to tackle him. That's where he'll do the most damage, and give Dufty and Ado Carr a chance to show their skills.
Thats not common sense because he doesnt have speed. If anything they should be playing him like a J.Paulo with Dufty and Burton playing off him after he hits the line.

Barrett is just fukn no where,