Opinion What I would do for this round 5 clash

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seriously just bar him from the stadium and let the boys play what's in front of them. Can't go worse.
Be interesting to see how we play if Baz gets COVID and has to watch from home

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Looked good in the first two games. Just need some time to gel. Not so many changes. Stay cool kennel.

Naden back to centre on Carr's wing. Strong runner, he just needs to look to pass and that will come.

Keep Jacko at lock, I would like to see him play some front row too late in games. Sub him during the game for someone who has a bit more speed. Could Averillo do a job for us here (lock)? I think defending in the middle is going to be easier than out on the edge. Not sure what is happening with Jackson Topine, he would be a good option.

I think Wakeham has done enough to hold his spot for a while (he has come up against top four teams in his only crack this year). I think he gets better.

Do not move Burton! Just more movement around him to give him a choice.

RFM comes back soon.

Okunbur's wing.... no idea, someone from NSW Cup?

Stability and time are more valuable the wins at the moment against the top teams. Stay positive.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You gotta be very special in the head to suggest moving Burton to the centres when he’s the only genuine half in our team and we don’t even have a half back
Yeh if we had too many good halves, so far Burton is best at centre, so good idea. But we dont have anyone to replace him with in the halves so...