What’s your COVID fitness program

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with gyms closed everywhere how are you maintaining your physique?

when gyms reopen you don’t wanna go back in all flabby and out of shape, with a barrel chest and stick arms, chicken legs

so when it’s time to bring sexy back are you gonna be ready?

here is my plan of attack

train 7 days but at slightly less intensity of gym without the equipment, I have plenty weights, dumbells and barbells only

workout #1

arms, heavy reps of arms curls and hammers, triceps curls
walk the dog and 3 x 3 minute rounds of boxing , sit ups and push-ups

Workout #2
legs , squats and lunges .. calf raises, sit-ups and push ups, walk the dog and jog

Workout #3
chest, 300 push ups and 150 sit-ups, walk the dog and jog

workout #4

back and shoulders, sit-ups and push ups, walk the dog.

just cycle through the workouts, go 7 days a week.

being in lockdown there is no excuse not to get fitter.

When gyms are back, I’ll go in ripped as I was before they shut and everyone else will come in looking plump and shabby … summer will be here too.

what's your program of attack to bring sexy back?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Push/pull/legs.

Use your imagination or google it. You’ll get two different answers.

Just bought a Trek bike. Been using that around the neighbourhood.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Training my boy every second day for the 2022 season IF these motherfuckers fix up the shit they created.

PS fucking burning as they stole the minor premiership and premiership from my Under 9s team.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My neighbour does this and those look
Like our balcony tiles. You don’t live in Lewisham do you..?
No mate, must be someone else.
My kit is in the man cave.
Tiles just a coincidence…

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
No mate, must be someone else.
My kit is in the man cave.
Tiles just a coincidence…
I watch him (that sounds creepy) but I watch him do it on his balcony across from us and you will look out the window 3 hours later and he us still going.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My neighbour has a walking machine outside on his patio. He runs for about 45 minutes a day but he starts at midnight. Who does that at midnight.

one day I’ll jump the fence and see what his boxing skills are like at midnight

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I watch him (that sounds creepy) but I watch him do it on his balcony across from us and you will look out the window 3 hours later and he us still going.
It can be addictive, especially during winter and lockdown. I rarely do 3 hour stints but easily 2. The app has all sorts of virtual bits like the screenshot I pasted above or you can sync with actual footage you’ve taken on a real ride via a helmet mounted GoPro. That’s a bit tricky to sync to ride along to but something different over virtual offerings. You can set various bits like resistance, climb etc to determine difficulty. It’s fun and definitely helps fitness wise.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
My neighbour has a walking machine outside on his patio. He runs for about 45 minutes a day but he starts at midnight. Who does that at midnight.

one day I’ll jump the fence and see what his boxing skills are like at midnight
Yeah this neighbour will start his balcony ride at 7:30 and still be going to 10:30pm just out there in the freezing cold pumping away..

I was thinking of reporting him because he doesn’t wear a helmet..

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah this neighbour will start his balcony ride at 7:30 and still be going to 10:30pm just out there in the freezing cold pumping away..

I was thinking of reporting him because he doesn’t wear a helmet..
I wish I was joking, he starts his run at midnight. My house towers over his as he is lower on the hill and my double storey home vs his single story. so I can see him run from my bedroom window.

I think he is training to fight me one day but I’ll give him a hammer fist to the top of the head and he will fall.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My fitness program in covid is the same as it was pre-covid...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A call out to all the doctors on here

I broke my index finger 2 months ago and it’s slowly healing. Initially I couldn’t make a fist as it was all swollen .. I can sort of make a fist now but still not 100%

they say broken bones heal stronger than before, does that mean I will have even more punching power than before? I’ve still been boxing but not hitting a bag, just shadow box.

if my neighbour wants to fight me, will my punch be stronger now or weaker than before? The kennel doctors?