News Wests Tigers player refuses to train over perception of unfair treatment

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If that’s the case why was there not an alternative ticket to challenge the board at an election slated for Feb-24? Hint: because the majority of members don’t agree with the position and endless diatribe you, @04 Dreaming and @Polly Power push. Simples :-).
@Flanagun please answer.

Especially since your TROLL SQUAD buddy @04 Dreaming was so adamant that as a voting member he was aware of a rival ticket.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol you still actually think Waddell leaving was the club’s choice and not his own. SMH
Waddell was off contract we didn’t resign him unless you have proof and he wanted to leave?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
lol you still actually think Waddell leaving was the club’s choice and not his own. SMH
Right, so his choice to leave and he then signs a one year deal at Crookvale. Proves we’re better off without him :tearsofjoy:. PS: he wasn’t offered a new deal at Belmore.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
harden up you sook, not every job is easy, and everyone is expected to put in

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Last I heard, Gus and Ciraldo’s roles weren’t up for election.
They never are - they’re employees.
This statement alone proves you have zero cred :tearsofjoy:.
Not all board members were happy with the appointment of Gus, by the way… and not all of them support him behind the scenes. If you think they do, you really don’t have a clue what’s going on behind the scenes.
K - since you say this with confidence, name the director(s). We’ll wait here. But not being a member how would you have spoken to any of them and why would they have said this? It’s a fallacy :-).
There are all sorts of reasons why a rival ticket might have decided not to run. Maybe they weren’t confident they had the numbers… yet. Maybe they didn’t want to assume responsibility until the mistakes of Khoury and the club’s other powerbrokers become more apparent… lest they be blamed for them.
Great work Sherlock. So ‘they’ wanted change but didn’t want to assume responsibility for those they wanted to replace (which contradicts the reason you’d run in the first place) and then they didn’t run because they’d lose. Brilliant summation :tearsofjoy:.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think I’m gunna ease back TK till the season starts. When you have multiple ***** saying the same negative shit about the club, Gus and the coach with no solutions or alternatives it’s fkn boring AF. ***** tagging each other like 12 year old fkn girls on fkn tik tok. Fkn clowns @Polly Power ive been on here over a decade and you are the most annoying **** I’ve ever seen on here.
The thing that's hilarious is they all keep tagging each other when they're quoting that person already so there's no need for the tag.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun please answer.

Especially since your TROLL SQUAD buddy @04 Dreaming was so adamant that as a voting member he was aware of a rival ticket.
I did answer. I don’t really know what connections, if any @04 Dreaming has yo the club… nor did I even see his comment… not sure why you think I’m responsible for his comments.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Right, so his choice to leave and he then signs a one year deal at Crookvale. Proves we’re better off without him :tearsofjoy:. PS: he wasn’t offered a new deal at Belmore.
lol as if you have any real inside info… you just gobble up any old line the club dangles in the water near you, no questions asked.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
lol as if you have any real inside info… you just gobble up any old line the club dangles in the water near you, no questions asked.
Don’t claim to have inside info before the fact but do talk to directors and it was confirmed Waddell was not offered a new deal after he left. Simples :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They never are - they’re employees.
This statement alone proves you have zero cred :tearsofjoy:.

K - since you say this with confidence, name the director(s). We’ll wait here. But not being a member how would you have spoken to any of them and why would they have said this? It’s a fallacy :-).

Great work Sherlock. So ‘they’ wanted change but didn’t want to assume responsibility for those they wanted to replace (which contradicts the reason you’d run in the first place) and then they didn’t run because they’d lose. Brilliant summation :tearsofjoy:.
Of course they never are. That’s my whole point…. All it proves is you lack the comprehension skills to understand my sarcasm lol

Khoury, Driussi, P Mortimer, Polly, Thomas, Gifford, McMahon. Lol you think the directors are going to be completely honest with you about any infighting or lack thereof just because you have a vote? The fact you have a vote is exactly the reason they lie to you. This I am a voting member so I know more than you argumentative technique of yours leaves a lot to be desired. You can spout your kumbaya united front stuff all you like, but please spare the forum this nonsense about you knowing the inner workings of the club. Nobody buys it, even the trust the process guys who like any comment you make criticising me on impulse.

You can mock all you like, but that’s the way club politics work. Timing is important. If the time isn’t right you’re better off biding it.

For someone as sanctimonious as you, you sure have a habit of missing the bullseye, Dink. No, I am too kind. You often miss the board altogether lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don’t claim to have inside info before the fact but do talk to directors and it was confirmed Waddell was not offered a new deal after he left. Simples :-).
No offence, but I’m not taking that as fact. Just as likely the directors would lie to you to maintain an aura of control. If they didn’t offer him a contract, that’s even worse because he had a great year and our forward pack looks like it’s going to be even more lacking than it was this year. Huge own goal, if true. But my guess is you are being lied to.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No offence, but I’m not taking that as fact. Just as likely the directors would lie to you to maintain an aura of control. If they didn’t offer him a contract, that’s even worse because he had a great year and our forward pack looks like it’s going to be even more lacking than it was this year. Huge own goal, if true. But my guess is you are being lied to.
So now we’ve gone from absolute confidence it was Waddell’s choice to leave to ‘if he wasn’t offered a deal it’s an own goal’. And I’m being lied to. As previously suggested: when you’re in a hole - stop digging :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Of course they never are. That’s my whole point…. All it proves is you lack the comprehension skills to understand my sarcasm lol

Khoury, Driussi, P Mortimer, Polly, Thomas, Gifford, McMahon. Lol you think the directors are going to be completely honest with you about any infighting or lack thereof just because you have a vote? The fact you have a vote is exactly the reason they lie to you. This I am a voting member so I know more than you argumentative technique of yours leaves a lot to be desired. You can spout your kumbaya united front stuff all you like, but please spare the forum this nonsense about you knowing the inner workings of the club. Nobody buys it, even the trust the process guys who like any comment you make criticising me on impulse.

You can mock all you like, but that’s the way club politics work. Timing is important. If the time isn’t right you’re better off biding it.

For someone as sanctimonious as you, you sure have a habit of missing the bullseye, Dink. No, I am too kind. You often miss the board altogether lol
Ah, so now you lean back on ‘sarcasm’ to cover up your massive screw-up - good-o :tearsofjoy:.

And I asked you ‘which’ directors are against Gus - I didn’t ask you to Google the names of all of them :-).

I have never once claimed to know the ‘inner workings’ of the club. I don’t. And that’s good. The fact is being a member affords you the ability to talk to directors and glean insights into certain things. Yet because you don’t have that (which means you actually ‘miss the board’ - quite literally!) just doesn’t suit your shit on everything narrative, so your only response is that those who do have it ‘are being lied to’.

Keep on digging flappy gums :-):
1702117324929.gif

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I did answer. I don’t really know what connections, if any @04 Dreaming has yo the club… nor did I even see his comment… not sure why you think I’m responsible for his comments.
You didn't answer.

You gave a convoluted generic reply with no detail, as usual.

I don't think you are responsible for @04 Dreaming s comments

Thats why I tagged him as well.

Not everything is about you.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nofa been on the nose there for a while same as Douehi imo with both wanting to leave. Tigers should release Nofa and trade Douehi for Olam to save cap space.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

@Flanagun least 2 of those directors are aligned to a rival faction and deals done by Khoury to prevent elections and EGMs saw those 2 and another director who has chairman ambitions added to the board. It’s not clear which faction that director is aligned too.

Agree sometimes it’s best to bide time especially when numbers are already inside the four walls and only one more number tips the balance of power. That’s one more deal….

I predicted there be no board elections I was confident on that. Khoury handed over all control to one person meaning a board is redundant until 2026.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Flanagun I confidentially predicted no elections. There were definite meetings. Just bide your time and do some more deals behind the scenes which has successfully got 2 of your faction onto the board and another who’s got chairman ambitions. It’s a marathon.