• No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Would wait to see who was on the rival ticket

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
“So I’ve crunched the numbers and come to the conclusion that other teams are operating better than us”. That’s why she’s on the big bucks, well done.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone ask her when do we start planting trees?
FMD...looks like the football fans are the last thing on her mind.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didnt they say before last week's meeting that Pay wasn't on the agenda, then after the meeting we were told he had been given 4 weeks to prove himself?

Dazed and confused from the madness!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This 5 year comment cleary shows she’s feeling some heat and trying to buy time

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holy fuck, this board is worst than the last one.
Pay should have been sacked last year, not given an extension.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember when we wanted to hear from the club? Now I wish they didn't say anything at all.

To quote a scene from Billy Madison, this is what I thought of when reading Lynne's comments:

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This 5 year comment cleary shows she’s feeling some heat and trying to buy time
Yeah I felt the same way when reading it, she’s so far out her depth that she’s trying to use other clubs as an example of how long a rebuild takes and trying to buy some more time for herself and her mates, clearly when the promised that 2021 we will be competitive again, but we are so far from being competitive and she knows it that now she’s trying to get some leeway for another 2.5years. Honestly this mob is a dirty mob. Without any idea on how to fix the issues at hand. Another thing I found funny is how she through up the JO and CHN issues out there.

Things I would like to know is that we’re is the mob that voted in this dirty mob. Shouldn’t they be held accountable as well?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remember when we wanted to hear from the club? Now I wish they didn't say anything at all.

To quote a scene from Billy Madison, this is what I thought of when reading Lynne's comments:

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Wow...
I gotta start using that quote for every Nasheed post...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I say this all the time, these ***** didn’t even appoint him, why the fuck they haven’t cut him loose yet I’ll never know

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A FUCKING RASH CALL.??????

You haven’t even made any call, or a call to get this club out of this rut, he’s time is up, it’s all over.. if you have any love or respect for the club, then make the call and he’s gone ASAP, fuck sake.!!!!

Mighty bulldogs is what we are/were and want back, we’ve suffered long enough, this incompetence is absolutely ridiculous.!!!!

Yup now I’m mad, unbelievable situation.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate lost and confused, we had a foundation

Klemmer
woods
Mbye
Morris
Morris

they let them go are paying there contracts and who did we get in return.
Whats that got to do with what I wrote?
I think we have stopped paying for woods and mbye as of this year haven’t we? Thats when Mbye was off contract. Not sure about woods deal. Klemmer left and got paid more money and im sure it was reported we wernt paying anything towards his deal.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A FUCKING RASH CALL.??????

You haven’t even made any call, or a call to get this club out of this rut, he’s time is up, it’s all over.. if you have any love or respect for the club, then make the call and he’s gone ASAP, fuck sake.!!!!

Mighty bulldogs is what we are/were and want back, we’ve suffered long enough, this incompetence is absolutely ridiculous.!!!!

Yup now I’m mad, unbelievable situation.
I seriously can’t believe what I’m witnessing, I’m watching my club sink into the ground with no way out

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
andersons have to be completely removed from the club for good