• Would wait to see who was on the rival ticket

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I seriously can’t believe what I’m witnessing, I’m watching my club sink into the ground with no way out
Absolutely unfucking believable, when Des was here I thought it couldn’t possibly get any worse, this board was voted because they were meant to have bulldogs DNA, they were meant to have love for the club, the clubs best interests at heart...

I was optimistic, and at the time didn’t like it an it felt off.. well well well, look at this shit fest mess, light at the end of the tunnel? Like fuck.

this poor club, so sad for all its supporters.!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We are the old Parra.

Putrid, unfunny joke of a club.
I called this about 10 years ago.

Our club is modelling its rebuild on parra, newcastle and raiders. Those clubs have been in constant rebuilds for decades. What the f?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Our club is modelling its rebuild on parra, newcastle and raiders. Those clubs have been in constant rebuilds for decades. What the f?
That's the funny thing. If anything the clubs you'd want to copy the model of are the Roosters, Melbourne and Souths.

But hey, why try and emulate the way premiership winning clubs are run?

dibbie83

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuck off Lynn. You and G.M are leeches. Say what you want about Dib. But whatever he did, he did for the club(yes soke decisions were bad). The Andersons are all about their back pocket,
100% I think ray would not let the dogs b we’re they r now

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I felt the same way when reading it, she’s so far out her depth that she’s trying to use other clubs as an example of how long a rebuild takes and trying to buy some more time for herself and her mates, clearly when the promised that 2021 we will be competitive again, but we are so far from being competitive and she knows it that now she’s trying to get some leeway for another 2.5years. Honestly this mob is a dirty mob. Without any idea on how to fix the issues at hand. Another thing I found funny is how she through up the JO and CHN issues out there.

Things I would like to know is that we’re is the mob that voted in this dirty mob. Shouldn’t they be held accountable as well?
She’s shifted the goal posts again because they have failed to build anything in the last couple of years. There needs to be an explanation from the club why the timeline to competitiveness has had two years added onto it. Who is being held accountable?

I’ll admit I voted for the Anderson ticket as you can only go on promises at an election and with the mess Dib had created cap wise fresh in my mind plus on field performances declining I felt a change was needed. I’m hindsight those on field performances weren’t too bad compared to the ones dished out in the last few years. It would be very interesting to see how Dib would have performed had he kept power but it’s one of those things we will never know.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can the league club board force their hands on these fools, you know considering they are our only funders

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can the league club board force their hands on these fools, you know considering they are our only funders
Nope. The football club board has power over the Leagues Club board.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bit of an overreaction. No board is going to come out and say the coach's future is on the line and we're considering sacking him.

All I can say is I'm a voting member and with what they've shown me so far, I'm voting them out.

I just dont understand some of our recruitment and renewing of contracts.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On behalf of myself and maybe 2 other people....told yez so, would bullfrog employ someone that cant open a jar, to run this club hahahaha. Fucking Lunys, yez are waking up now.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Make it fast and furious when firing him already ffs

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

We're modelling our rebuild on clubs that last won premierships in 1986, 1990, 1997.... in the last century......that'll do me!!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She admires 3 teams. One that hasn't won since 2001, another that hasn't won shit since the early 90s and then a basket case club that hasn't won a thing since Sterlo still played. They've all had even less success than us FFS.

How about admiring the team that actually has had success? The Roosters.

They didnt need time to rebuild. They fucked the shit off and replaced it with quality and started winning instantly. The Roosters dont ever rebuild and nor should we.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She seems more concerned about supporting Pay than anything else. Her analysis ? I can do some simple analysis without any experience on the job. All I need to do is look at the graph that shows we're coming f..king last. Seems in her opinion we shouldn't expect much improvement for another two and a half years

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're modelling our rebuild on clubs that last won premierships in 1986, 1990, 1997.... in the last century......that'll do me!!
yeah looks like being bridesmaides like we were twice under Des would be more than good enough for Lynne

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ANNOUNCE GREENBURGER RETURN!!