We need to sign Lewis for 2023

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our roster is starting to come together but I think we need an off the cuff player like Lewis at halfback to compliment Burton who is a great organising 5/8. With the signing of Josh Reynolds I think he can be a great mentor to Lewis on the art of not playing to a game plan but coming up with magic plays.Does anyone remember Lewis chip and chase try? Or his left to right cut out pass on the 4 on 1 backline movement? I do and that’s why I’m advocating for the return of our best junior in the last 85 years.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your joking. Whilst he has some grit, Lewis is slow between the ears. And IMO is not an organising half. It would put too much pressure on Burton and would paralyse our right edge.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Our roster is starting to come together but I think we need an off the cuff player like Lewis at halfback to compliment Burton who is a great organising 5/8. With the signing of Josh Reynolds I think he can be a great mentor to Lewis on the art of not playing to a game plan but coming up with magic plays.Does anyone remember Lewis chip and chase try? Or his left to right cut out pass on the 4 on 1 backline movement? I do and that’s why I’m advocating for the return of our best junior in the last 85 years.
Stop it joel will post ir on Facebook

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I always thought this was a legit account until this post haha cracker

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis for Lock!!! Mofos

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Would he have to locate the speaker he stole and sold on eBay, buy it back and return it to the club before signing his contract? Always check the fine print :-).

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The OP is a legitimate Lewis hater, no 1 in the club if I recall.
More silly fukn threads, how many days now?
Fair enough he is having a laugh. Good on him. I’m eyeing out the draw looking at what games I’ll attend. Looking at going up for magic round as well and taking my boys. We have never won a game at magic round. Think 2023 could be the year.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Love the Prince… I’d move to lock for him, baby!