We need to sign Lewis for 2023

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i dont think lewis was bad, he was just in the wrong team, everyone in that team was in the wrong team and was expected to be cooper cronks across the field in a team of duds and plodders, however the right mentor may be good and his defense was great tbh, although i think we already have better options coming through

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our roster is starting to come together but I think we need an off the cuff player like Lewis at halfback to compliment Burton who is a great organising 5/8. With the signing of Josh Reynolds I think he can be a great mentor to Lewis on the art of not playing to a game plan but coming up with magic plays.Does anyone remember Lewis chip and chase try? Or his left to right cut out pass on the 4 on 1 backline movement? I do and that’s why I’m advocating for the return of our best junior in the last 85 years.
Are u on heroin

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis was our only player to be binned during the half time break. That's some achievement.
He was goaded into reacting by a serial grub, who suffered no penalty whatsoever. Also the referee exceeded his authority by binning him - the half time whistle had gone and the players were leaving the field. At what point does the referee relinquish control of the game? When he blows the half time whistle? When the players enter the tunnel? When they enter the dressing room? Never?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would he have to locate the speaker he stole and sold on eBay, buy it back and return it to the club before signing his contract? Always check the fine print :-).
He did locate the speaker it was sold to someone in China unfortunately,
Our club will not accept a similar replacement must have a specific serial number which matches inventory.
Rules can’t be broken mate.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was goaded into reacting by a serial grub, who suffered no penalty whatsoever. Also the referee exceeded his authority by binning him - the half time whistle had gone and the players were leaving the field. At what point does the referee relinquish control of the game? When he blows the half time whistle? When the players enter the tunnel? When they enter the dressing room? Never?
I'm only disappointed Lewy didn't smash the **** instead.. grub is letting carntface Walker off light :grinning:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the Prince… I’d move to lock for him, baby!
Yes you would, No doubt your team would like this.
Dufty
Nockon bore
Harper
The one that went to singleton.
lumelume
TBA
You, since you want Lewis at lock
Napa
Cook not Damien
TBA
Idiot to share capatancy with you
TBA cant think of anyone
Lewis
Now thats a team that team would chalange St George's 11 straight

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis you get him in, shoehorn him into the team lock, centre, halfback he can do it all

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stevie G pulled off a miracle that season and best of all Gronkos got the spoon

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, where was Walkers' penalty? Lewis was sticking up for himself and the team and got penalised for it. Yet those people praising the binning are no better than castle for throwing Graham under the bus. That sort of attitude of throwing one of our own under the bus is one of the many reasons why we have been shit for years.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, where was Walkers' penalty? Lewis was sticking up for himself and the team and got penalised for it. Yet those people praising the binning are no better than castle for throwing Graham under the bus. That sort of attitude of throwing one of our own under the bus is one of the many reasons why we have been shit for years.
Castle is a bus . . . Certainly not a greyhound