Warriors sign Kodi Nikorima - effective immediately.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD, when i saw the heading i thought, surely dogs arent chasing this ****

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't he have a contract that expired end of 2020? Must have been a mutual agreement although a news report states that they were 'rocked by the Warriors poaching raid' which is under the rules illegal??

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Warriors have Harris-Tevita who looks the goods and is doing quite well. They have Green who is their halfback.

CHT is more of a runner and if Green leaves soon, so is Nikorima so that combination would be flawed like the Milford/Nikorima

If Nikorima is signed as a utility, then they have better utilities in Roache and Tevega.

Not to mention Nikorima just isn't that good... I don't get this signing at all. I guess Dearden is the man is Brisbane now...

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Warriors were chasing Nikorima last year as well.

Manly have also offered Kotoni Staggs a 3 year deal at $350k per year, which has been rejected

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Warriors were chasing Nikorima last year as well.

Manly have also offered Kotoni Staggs a 3 year deal at $350k per year, which has been rejected
Fucking Des! He wouldn't dare make a smart signing like that with us and now back at Manly he's turned into a super scout.

We should go after Staggs but if he wants 500k for someone so unproven then that's too much I'd say. He may end up being worth that much, but he hasn't done enough to earn that money yet.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing official yet, infact they haven't even tabled him an offer.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/leagu...odi-nikorima-to-address-halves-crisis--report

The New Zealand Warriors are reportedly set to launch an immediate bid for the Broncos' Kiwis utility Kodi Nikorima to try and solve their playmaking crisis.

Brisbane's Courier-Mail reports the Warriors are ready to table a formal offer in the coming days as Nikorima prepares for Thursday night's NRL grudge match against South Sydney, coached by former Broncos mentor Wayne Bennett.

That could potentially be Nikorima's 87th and final game for the Broncos, with the Courier-Mail report saying Brisbane are considering an immediate release of their halfback to the Warriors.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking Des! He wouldn't dare make a smart signing like that with us and now back at Manly he's turned into a super scout.

We should go after Staggs but if he wants 500k for someone so unproven then that's too much I'd say. He may end up being worth that much, but he hasn't done enough to earn that money yet.
fmd des the ****

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Harris-Tevita looks the goods, but still is a couple of years away from leading this Warriors side to anything special.

Nikorima on the other hand at 6 partnering Green all of a sudden solves their biggest issue so far this year.

I think this is a top signing.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There are also rumours about that Roberts will be at Souths in a few weeks, Dylan Edwards to Nth Qld, Curtis Scott to leave the Storm and maybe Sezer to the UK...

Who knows if any of these happen or not but one thing is for sure, there is plenty of activity about to happen and hopefully we get in on the act..

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are also rumours about that Roberts will be at Souths in a few weeks, Dylan Edwards to Nth Qld, Curtis Scott to leave the Storm and maybe Sezer to the UK...

Who knows if any of these happen or not but one thing is for sure, there is plenty of activity about to happen and hopefully we get in on the act..
We need to be all over Curtis Scott if he’s become available

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to be all over Curtis Scott if he’s become available
After his first season I'd say for sure but his form last season and this year wasn't great. The best thing he's done in that time is knock out Dylan Walker. For that alone we should sign him!

He's better than what we have and I think he's a good player. It all depends on what he's after... I could see him at Nth Qld. Their outside backs are horrible.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Have Warriors been watching Broncos this year? Nikorima has been bog average and part the reason Broncos are coughing and spluttering.

Ahh well if he goes theres about 4-5 halves Broncos have readily available to take his place.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahfksbdka fhsodbsbaifjf agsodnagsidn

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is crusher at the warriors lol such a des style signing

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think Nikorima is a good player... he's been hammered for the halves issues despite the fact that lazy **** Milford is on the big bucks and should be leading the side.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Curtis Scott and Aiden sezer if both available would be great signings for us and address multiple issues

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Curtis Scott ? Yes fucking please
Curtis Scott would be great. Capable of playing left and right centre, given he's normally left edge. That coupled well with Cotric if we can snare him to, because he was a right centre in lower grades, but has spent so much time on the left wing now.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Curtis Scott is a very loose unit off the field and there's a reason he is getting punted.