Warriors sign Kodi Nikorima - effective immediately.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He's not a premiership winning halfback. Warriors won't gain anything from him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel sorry for him having to go to the warriors, he has great potential and is a good player.. let’s hope he doesn’t help them out too much an regrets going there!!! They don’t deserve a player like him .. they should be a bottom table club.. and have such an ugly jersey!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's a good deal for the Warriors. Nikorima wasn't the issue at the Broncos, he can now play as a 6 and let Green do the leading.
I did hear a rumour, although I don't believe it. Someone told me that Melbourne were looking to bring Green back as starting half which could push Croft out or Hughes out (if they have green and Croft in the halves and Munster to fullback). Seems unlikely.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did hear a rumour, although I don't believe it. Someone told me that Melbourne were looking to bring Green back as starting half which could push Croft out or Hughes out (if they have green and Croft in the halves and Munster to fullback). Seems unlikely.
Munster is the best 6 in the game he’s not being moved

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Warriors recruiting is worse than cleals this guy is shit

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's from NZ and has family still there.
I know Mr I , I know he’s from here lol just a pitty He is going to the warriors.. they don’t deserve him haha .. you know my feelings toward that team :tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know Mr I , I know he’s from here lol just a pitty He is going to the warriors.. they don’t deserve him haha .. you know my feelings toward that team :tearsofjoy:
If that's the case you'd be happy they deserve him... bloke is completely shite.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If that's the case you'd be happy they deserve him... bloke is completely shite.
valid and very Fair point mate.!! but I don’t think he’s all that bad. Will deff change the way they attack in certain areas, an give them a little boost! Yet to be seen though.

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You heard a rumour that is unlikely and you don’t believe but shared it anyway?
I heard a rumour from a guy at Brothers Kebabs that Mitchell, Tedesco and Keary all want out of the Roosters and want to come to the Dogs. You heard it here first

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know why so many clubs try to make 2 ball running halves work...it rarely does.

Like wearing two left shoes.

I just mentioned that because of what was reported.
Well you were wrong again bro

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You heard a rumour that is unlikely and you don’t believe but shared it anyway?
I heard a rumour from a guy at Brothers Kebabs that Mitchell, Tedesco and Keary all want out of the Roosters and want to come to the Dogs. You heard it here first
Well done. I'm happy for you.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure he was raised in Brisbane and might have even been born in Brisbane.
He came to Australia when he was 12, he was born in Palmerston North in NZ.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He came to Australia when he was 12, he was born in Palmerston North in NZ.

Oh okay so why did his brother knock back the kiwis to try and play origin?

Weird

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Feel sorry for him having to go to the warriors, he has great potential and is a good player.. let’s hope he doesn’t help them out too much an regrets going there!!! They don’t deserve a player like him .. they should be a bottom table club.. and have such an ugly jersey!
That's the meanest comment you have written Scooby what the fuck mate :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: