• I don't know

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Can you repeat the question?

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is there going to be vaxxed and non vaxxed sections in pubs, clubs and restaurants?

Separate bubblers? Non-vaxxed sitting at the back of buses?

I say this in jest but who the fuck knows in this fucked up world today...
Hahahah who knows mate
I’m just glad there’s light at the end of the tunnel

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Went to my local pub on Friday night and noticed they already have signs out saying that come October 18th, proof of vaccination will be needed to enter the establishment. I'll be doubled vaxxed come Tuesday so by the time the rule kicks in I'll be good to go.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Went to my local pub on Friday night and noticed they already have signs out saying that come October 18th, proof of vaccination will be needed to enter the establishment. I'll be doubled vaxxed come Tuesday so by the time the rule kicks in I'll be good to go.
Fark me I hate this shit.
This is going to cause divisions, fighting, rioting, amongst Aussies.
Next it will be fencing off Circular Quay New Years Eve for fire works, only vaxxed allowed to get close to the action.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fark me I hate this shit.
This is going to cause divisions, fighting, rioting, amongst Aussies.
Next it will be fencing off Circular Quay New Years Eve for fire works, only vaxxed allowed to get close to the action.
Unfortunately it's the world we live in now. Everything is about the divide, left vs right, vaxxed vs unvaxxed, rich vs poor, black vs white, everyone vs vegans and cyclists!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's the world we live in now. Everything is about the divide, left vs right, vaxxed vs unvaxxed, rich vs poor, black vs white, everyone vs vegans and cyclists!
I just believe in choice.
Vegans choose to be vegan. They're PC crazies. Were there vegans 100 years ago I wonder or is it sign of the times.
Still, no-one in standing on the back of their necks telling them if they dont eat this juicy, delicious, succulent t-bone that they need not to show up for work Monday.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just believe in choice.
Vegans choose to be vegan. They're PC crazies. Were there vegans 100 years ago I wonder or is it sign of the times.
Still, no-one in standing on the back of their necks telling them if they dont eat this juicy, delicious, succulent t-bone that they need not to show up for work Monday.
I've heard many of vegans saying anyone who eats meat deserves to die, and should be killed ,how very vegan of them

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've heard many of vegans saying anyone who eats meat deserves to die, and should be killed ,how very vegan of them
lol. My mums Vegan. If I cook a BBQ I always respect to cook her food separately on the grill whatever ( even though it surely has meat particles ).
But she knows not to talk vegan shit with me and my sisters.
But yeah ive seen some crazies on youtube etc.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes. It's two fold:

1. It riles up the anti-vaxx nutters
2. More vaccinated = less health risk

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol. My mums Vegan. If I cook a BBQ I always respect to cook her food separately on the grill whatever ( even though it surely has meat particles ).
But she knows not to talk vegan shit with me and my sisters.
But yeah ive seen some crazies on youtube etc.
I love stirring vegans up on youtube, 4 words triggers them " you can't murder animals "

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
before they reopen i highly recommend all unvaccinated people who wish to remain unvaccinated to get a whole range of items to help treat covid because its going to be a super-spreader situation, you are going to need protection from all the vaccinated people who will spread it to you without knowing, at least unvaccinated people will have the symptoms and hopefully will stay isolated

like in duke university when it was mandatory for all students to get the vaccine, eventually they found that 356 out of 364 people who tested positive for covid were fully vaccinated, imagine you are unvaccinated among that lot, you would be in trouble, i would like to switch my vote from no to yes, there should be vaccinated passports so that unvaccinated people are not allowed to mingle with vaccinated

vitamin a, zinc, vitamin d and curcumin, don't just sit there and hope you don't die ffs, ivermectin would be nice too but its not to be

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
before they reopen i highly recommend all unvaccinated people who wish to remain unvaccinated to get a whole range of items to help treat covid because its going to be a super-spreader situation, you are going to need protection from all the vaccinated people who will spread it to you without knowing, at least unvaccinated people will have the symptoms and hopefully will stay isolated

like in duke university when it was mandatory for all students to get the vaccine, eventually they found that 356 out of 364 people who tested positive for covid were fully vaccinated, imagine you are unvaccinated among that lot, you would be in trouble, i would like to switch my vote from no to yes, there should be vaccinated passports so that unvaccinated people are not allowed to mingle with vaccinated

vitamin a, zinc, vitamin d and curcumin, don't just sit there and hope you don't die ffs, ivermectin would be nice too but its not to be
Ivermectin has drastic side effects it can turn you into a gay emo cow
download.jpeg-40.jpg