• Total voters

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Life will never be the same again. Too many of you dumb fucks agree with what is happening. We are China 2.0 now.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this really where we are going? I still pity the poor retail/hospo workers who are going to be the ones copping the abuse

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is this really where we are going? I still pity the poor retail/hospo workers who are going to be the ones copping the abuse

That guy is delusional.

Are businesses gonna call police and in the meantime wait the (at least) half hour for them to arrive to deal with the agitated antivaxxer?

They will virtually need police or secirity at every venue if people don't support this rule.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That guy is delusional.

Are businesses gonna call police and in the meantime wait the (at least) half hour for them to arrive to deal with the agitated antivaxxer?

They will virtually need police or secirity at every venue if people don't support this rule.
Fkn lol @ Straya. Police state. We are nothing but a test case for a NWO. We are big enough to get accurate results and small enough not to be significant.

Only reason why Murika is playing big brother (when it chooses to) is to protect their interests IE Pinegap

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't laugh...

Poor ba$tards having to take the brunt of Govt policies which they then walk away from :(