Pritteee Good
Reaction score
1. patten
2. El Masri
3. Millard
4. Tonga
5. Winitana
That is a top 8 backline!

Winitana gave me a hard-on with the way he attacked those bombs and I already had one over Sully's performance :love:

It was obvious that with the introduction of Sully and Winitana on the wing the team was better balanced. Good work Folkes.

Last edited by a moderator:

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
All week long, all the Rabbitohs would've practised is- get to the Bulldogs 20, bomb it to Utai and TRY TIME. When Utai went off the Rabbitohs were lost in attack and didnt know wtf to do anymore. So really, Utai won us the game tonight.
They tried it but lucky for us they weren't good enough. Paea kicked the ball just short of the try line a couple of times and one of those Utai tried batting the ball into touch. The poor guy was scared to try and catch the ball. The good thing was it's obvious they worked on it at training because the players around Utai helped out and the others rushed the kicker, unlike last week when they let Finch take all the time in the world.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
The guy won the grand final for us, easily player of the match after Mason. Is the best backline player we have when taking hit-ups and he gets bagged. Last year when Australia were bagged for choosing 7 Broncos when they had one like 1 of their 5 games, Ricky Stuart said sometims loyalty does come first and not everyone can handle the test arena. Trust me im not bagging Winitana but he cant handle First Grade better than Utai and except for Hazem, no winger in the past 4 or 5 years can top what he has achieved. Dally M Rookie of the Year, Like 4th or 5th on the bulldogs all time try scorers list, won the dam grand final.
What game were you watching? Winitana handled the game heaps better than Utai. When he went to the wing he did everything you want from a winger and caught those bombs better than most seasoned first graders!

I love what Utai has done over the years at times but he's hardly been consistent. People need to stop having a sook and get real. I have nothing against Utai and wish he was healthy but I'm also glad Winitana will take his place because it means my team will perform better.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Fox Sports TV reported this as a sternum injury suffered early in the first half !

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Rough time. Poor form and an injury, he'll be back.

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
don't ask who told me this but there is a word out that Utai isn't really injured and Folkes just wants him having some time off

i thought it was BS but never know

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't ask who told me this but there is a word out that Utai isn't really injured and Folkes just wants him having some time off

Maybe Folkes is saving Utai from embarrassment?

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good news for the fans well some lol but not for utai

sinkn annie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Utai?

I =think he's injured and out for this weekend?
Correct or no>?
Guess we'll see on Tues arvo....who would replace him if he's out?

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
I =think he's injured and out for this weekend?
Correct or no>?
Guess we'll see on Tues arvo....who would replace him if he's out?
Utai is out for 3-4 weeks. He played nearly 30mins with a sternum injury on Friday night.

Winitana should be left winger and Millard right centre.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Sternum? i thought it was collarbone?

yeah, Folkes hinted that Wini will be on the wing, which should mean that Millard comes back to the centres... but who knows... all we do know is that Utai is definately out for a few weeks.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Sternum? i thought it was collarbone?

yeah, Folkes hinted that Wini will be on the wing, which should mean that Millard comes back to the centres... but who knows... all we do know is that Utai is definately out for a few weeks.
Some reports say sternum and others say collarbone. All we know is that he's out. Gotta give him credit for battling on through injury.

Bazza

Big Bad Bustling Barry
Reaction score
They tried it but lucky for us they weren't good enough. Paea kicked the ball just short of the try line a couple of times and one of those Utai tried batting the ball into touch. The poor guy was scared to try and catch the ball. The good thing was it's obvious they worked on it at training because the players around Utai helped out and the others rushed the kicker, unlike last week when they let Finch take all the time in the world.
He wasn't scared, he was already injured. Cant really lift your left arm when your collar bone is fractured.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Sternoclavicular joint. Where the collarbone joins to the sternum. It hurts.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He wasn't scared, he was already injured. Cant really lift your left arm when your collar bone is fractured.
cant lift it at all without the worst pain you can imagine. Broke it in Year 6 while in an athletics singlet and I couldnt lift my arm out of the singlet so they had to cut it off me.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Sounds like BS to me

Why play an entire half with 16 men?

Not to mention having Utai out of action for a few weeks

M

mofo sixx

NOOOOOOOO , this cant be true? , **** anyone who dissed Utai earlier in this thread, anyone who disses him is a cocksucker!

Status
Not open for further replies.