Utai: Injured collar bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KL

lol.

I will be the first to admit I called for his head but there is no pie, he cost us the game against parra and was useless until a few weeks ago.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
lol @ idiots who bagged him.

Band wagoners much?

K

KL

rofl.

this is as stupid as those losers who tried to say people had egg on their face for bagging Crabem after the Brisbane game.

no-one has any egg on their face or is eating any humble pie you dimwits. we lost the ****ing game, and have been getting smashed week in week out even by the cowboys who are running last.

one good game doesn't make what has happened in past games irrelevant

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol crabem. who thought of that?

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
your all a bunch of idiots.

Utai will win us more games then he will lose.

Take Utai out of the 2004 grand final and Roosters win 13-6

Show some respect. It is unfortunate he got injured lets just hope he comes back soon.
Well said.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
lo, the Roosters buying a Bulldog player? Who would have thought it?

Utai is way past his best. He never could defend well, but he always had his explosive attacking runs and dummy half runs. They seem to have gone now, too.
rofl.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Utai is a god, but he can suffer from over enthusiasm.
You have to marvel at a player who gets the ball then goes berko like an epilectic on speed because he has been injured and is trying to make up for six months on the sidline, I wish he would just cool it and play the ball, loved by all.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
kimlo wats with you? btw thanks for taking the mantle of being the biggest sh*t on the forum...

utai was fkn CR@P during the beginning of the year, but he learnt how to catch a bomb and managed to not come in like nanai (who has just gotten sh*tter and sh*tter). Ya ever heard of change kimlo? Ye it happens, some people get better behind the scenes, some get worse..

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Lol berrrieesss y did u bring this thread up. i died lol thinking he was out again :p

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
true.its what they call form and his was poor.hes come back on fire and should be a starter 2009 if hes around.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
for us to have a chance this year, we need Utai not to grace the field in 1st Grade.

Every Tom **** and Harry will kick to his side of the field, just like they did last year and going to be all of this year.

He's been great for the Doggies but his time is up.
lmao niff nuff.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
wonder if the nrl will let us install ladders in each left hand corner

i don't see a problem

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said.
still stand by it

it's HILARIOUS that people say he's past his best

Utais only problem has been that he's struggled with injury for about 3 years

most of the times hes played the last 2-3 years he's been at about 60/70% (carrying injury.. poor bugger0

if he could ever get 100% again and string together 15 to 20 games in a row he would quickly rise back up to one of the top five wingers in the NRL.

and slot straight back into the NZ international side.

Status
Not open for further replies.