Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Albo is the Australian Biden, dumb as dog shit.

He is going to lose the "unlosable"....
I thought he was a certainty to win, even with sweeping the Kimberly Kitching issue under the rug but with not knowing his own “policies” 3 times in a couple of weeks isn’t a good look

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Great post mate. My thoughts…

Morison & Albo would be close. Both nerds. Morrison is more aggressive and sports loving whereas Albo is a bit of a whinger but has just lost a lot of weight and would move well

Dutton would break Frank Dux’s fastest knockout record from Bloodsport. Bowen is another Labor nerd who has no other defense other than a whinge

Penny Wong is pretty much a bloke and probably knows some form of martial arts

Pauline & Sarah Hansen-Dumb would also be very close. Both have heads that would take a beating. SHD would be a bit feral but Pauline has been in jail and no doubt hides a shiv in that Ronald McDonald wig.

Pauline V Wong would’ve been good with Pauline’s thoughts on Asians taking over Australia (it’s like she had a crystal ball 25 years ago in relation to China haha)

Jacqui Lambie may have been born a man also and is as rough as guts. She’d be a biter and spitter, no doubt a hair puller and eye gouger too

What about a young Kristina Kennealy, Kate Ellis & Larissa Waters jelly wrestling?
Now THAT is an election! Way better than filling out the tablecloth at your local primary school :-).

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Morison & Albo would be close. Both nerds. Morrison is more aggressive and sports loving whereas Albo is a bit of a whinger but has just lost a lot of weight and would move well

Dutton would break Frank Dux’s fastest knockout record from Bloodsport. Bowen is another Labor nerd who has no other defense other than a whinge

Pauline & Sarah Hansen-Dumb would also be very close. Both have heads that would take a beating. SHD would be a bit feral but Pauline has been in jail and no doubt hides a shiv in that Ronald McDonald wig.

Pauline V Wong would’ve been good with Pauline’s thoughts on Asians taking over Australia (it’s like she had a crystal ball 25 years ago in relation to China haha)

Jacqui Lambie may have been born a man also and is as rough as guts. She’d be a biter and spitter, no doubt a hair puller and eye gouger too

What about a young Kristina Kennealy, Kate Ellis & Larissa Waters jelly wrestling?
I feel that Dutton would get DQ'd (and subsequently outed as a cannibal) for jumping on the downed body of Bowen after the KO, opening up his guts and devouring his pancreas?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I feel that Dutton would get DQ'd (and subsequently outed as a cannibal) for jumping on the downed body of Bowen after the KO, opening up his guts and devouring his pancreas?
Isn't he the rip out their heart kinda guy tho... and enjoy a nice Chianti? :grinning:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Either way, both would search each other for a charisma implant and both would come up short :-).

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've been a Liberal my entire life but Dutton is seriously making me consider going the other way, he's literally a warmonger that's also brain dead.

We should be focusing on reviving our economy not talking shit in the media

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I've been a Liberal my entire life but Dutton is seriously making me consider going the other way, he's literally a warmonger that's also brain dead.

We should be focusing on reviving our economy not talking shit in the media
That's becoming a real problem.

Like the yappy little dog who keeps nipping at the big dogs heels to try and keep feeling good about himself. Stirring up China who have the far upper hand seems foolish. No one else is acting so hawkish as the present Australian Govt.

We don't want to kowtow to China but they are our biggest trading partner and they are no where near finished growing and on their way to being THE superpower.

As someone said, the only good thing about a war with China is it would be over in half an hour.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's becoming a real problem.

Like the yappy little dog who keeps nipping at the big dogs heels to try and keep feeling good about himself. Stirring up China who have the far upper hand seems foolish. No one else is acting so hawkish as the present Australian Govt.

We don't want to kowtow to China but they are our biggest trading partner and they are no where near finished growing and on their way to being THE superpower.

As someone said, the only good thing about a war with China is it would be over in half an hour.
I have a Chinese background and i don't think we should kowtow to China either. We should be focusing on diversifying our trade relations with multiple different countries and stop trying to act like a big dog when we don't have the ability to back it up. It's the same as like the Bulldogs talking shit about the Storm or the Panthers at the moment we just look utterly foolish.

We shouldn't bend our knee to any superpower, we should be playing them the same way Singapore, Philippines and all smaller nations do. Go between both America and China and extract maximum benefit from both. Right now we are basically America's lapdog with nothing to show for it. I would be all of being America's puppy if they gave us a shitload of money, but instead they've happily taken our trade away and basically said good work Australia for standing up but also thanks for the free money

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have a Chinese background and i don't think we should kowtow to China either. We should be focusing on diversifying our trade relations with multiple different countries and stop trying to act like a big dog when we don't have the ability to back it up. It's the same as like the Bulldogs talking shit about the Storm or the Panthers at the moment we just look utterly foolish.

We shouldn't bend our knee to any superpower, we should be playing them the same way Singapore, Philippines and all smaller nations do. Go between both America and China and extract maximum benefit from both. Right now we are basically America's lapdog with nothing to show for it. I would be all of being America's puppy if they gave us a shitload of money, but instead they've happily taken our trade away and basically said good work Australia for standing up but also thanks for the free money
Not sure we are in a position to trade off between the 2 and use them like others have, as we've shown our hand and will always gravitate towards US rather than China due to cultural and historical issues like WW2 etc.

But on all other issues, agree wholeheartedly with you.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Gee mate. You reached a new level of low with that lot.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Albo is bland but you get the sense he is a decent guy.

Look what he had to deal with with these jackal reporters looking for their gotcha. Ok he certainly is a poor performer and Morrison eats him up and spits him out as far as a good campaigner goes and Scomo doesn't let them hound him either.

Campaigning isn't all it takes to be a good leader for the country but he will def be loosing voters with these performances.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure we are in a position to trade off between the 2 and use them like others have, as we've shown our hand and will always gravitate towards US rather than China due to cultural and historical issues like WW2 etc.

But on all other issues, agree wholeheartedly with you.
Politics is always malleable and a change in leadership will change that. It's the one thing i respected about the Howard administration he was able to cultivate a relationship with China but also stand with the US at the same time which greatly benefited our economy.

It'll be interesting to see what happens but Albanese is also not the smartest cookie. It's such a shame when you look around the world there really isn't any leader worth their salt

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Politics is always malleable and a change in leadership will change that. It's the one thing i respected about the Howard administration he was able to cultivate a relationship with China but also stand with the US at the same time which greatly benefited our economy.

It'll be interesting to see what happens but Albanese is also not the smartest cookie. It's such a shame when you look around the world there really isn't any leader worth their salt
All lightweights and no real Statesmen-like leaders...though gee we seem to tear them all to shreds. Look at some of the front pages and the jackals.....Who'd wanna put their hand up to be part of that :grinning:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Albo is a piss week, limp wristed slurring f**ktard.
Just think if where in a war with China and Russia.
They will no his a cat.
Scomo would punch the shit out of Putin and Xi Ping Pong.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.