Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They should get in the ring and whoever wins takes all.
I fucking love it, and it should be sponsored by TAB so we can bet on individual matches and tag team events like;

SCOMO VS ALBO
DUTTON VS BOWEN

OR A WINNER TAKES ALL CHICK FIGHT

MICHALLLIE CASH VS PENNY WONG VS PAULINE HANSON VS SARAH HANSEN YOUNG VS JACI LAMBE (what a macth up!!)

Have a BBQ, invite your mates around, sounds like a ripper Sunday afternoon.

P.S could be spiced up with some crude prison weapons and maybe even sonme kind of areana or obstacle course..?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all love or hate our politicians. But I reckon Morrison has done a pretty good job considering The Droughts,
The Fires, The Floods and the rotten Pandemic.
I don't think Albonese would be capable of achieving this, and he doesn't have the brains trust to advise him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why aren't there ads showing what they will actually do if "voted" in? All You see is the lame attack ads.

It's obvious they both have NFI and trying to paint their opponent to be dumber than they are.

It's not the best man wins, it's the one who is slightly less shit than the other that wins.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why aren't there ads showing what they will actually do if "voted" in? All You see is the lame attack ads.

It's obvious they both have NFI and trying to paint their opponent to be dumber than they are.

It's not the best man wins, it's the one who is slightly less shit than the other that wins.
This is my pet hatred of current politics, blame and shame with no policy or platform. Whatever happened to actually standing for something?? Fucking losers the lot of them.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I fucking love it, and it should be sponsored by TAB so we can bet on individual matches and tag team events like;

SCOMO VS ALBO
DUTTON VS BOWEN

MICHALLLIE CASH VS PENNY WONG VS PAULINE HANSON VS SARAH HANSEN YOUNG VS JACI LAMBE (what a macth up!!)

P.S could be spiced up with some crude prison weapons and maybe even sonme kind of areana or obstacle course..?
Lambie would be paying $1.02

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yep so we’re either going to have Scott or Anthony Bradbury as PM. This is what I was saying yesterday - it’s so bland that we’re basically waiting for one of them to slip on a banana peel as Albo did today on the 6 NDIS points. But 24 hours is a long time in this campaign - I wonder what gaffe we await tomorrow.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

This was Hitler's strategy. The same strategy many use today:

- never allow the public to cool off (keep them angry)

- never admit a fault or wrong

- never concede that there may be some good in your enemy

- never leave room for alternatives

- never accept blame

- concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong

- people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one

- if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I laughed. Admittedly Albo was at a climate/energy summit holding a press conference for climate policy, and the press used it as an opportunity to catch it out with unrelated NDIS questions, but still... How do you not know your own policies?

Even Biden knows his own policies. And he often doesn't know his own name.

I actually feel bad for him. He’s a nice guy but just has no idea and it’s not like he’s new in politics. I’m amazed Labor decided he was there best candidate although they do have plenty of senior duds

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

SCOMO VS ALBO
DUTTON VS BOWEN

Great post mate. My thoughts…

Morison & Albo would be close. Both nerds. Morrison is more aggressive and sports loving whereas Albo is a bit of a whinger but has just lost a lot of weight and would move well

Dutton would break Frank Dux’s fastest knockout record from Bloodsport. Bowen is another Labor nerd who has no other defense other than a whinge

Penny Wong is pretty much a bloke and probably knows some form of martial arts

Pauline & Sarah Hansen-Dumb would also be very close. Both have heads that would take a beating. SHD would be a bit feral but Pauline has been in jail and no doubt hides a shiv in that Ronald McDonald wig.

Pauline V Wong would’ve been good with Pauline’s thoughts on Asians taking over Australia (it’s like she had a crystal ball 25 years ago in relation to China haha)

Jacqui Lambie may have been born a man also and is as rough as guts. She’d be a biter and spitter, no doubt a hair puller and eye gouger too

What about a young Kristina Kennealy, Kate Ellis & Larissa Waters jelly wrestling?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.