Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s not a gotcha question when you’re asking about his own policies hahaha dumb bitch
As I understand it he wasn't absolutely clear on the sixth point but was good on the other 5. The media beat it up like crazy though that he wasn't 100% across the wording on everything. Nothing to see with scummo storming out of press conferences when asked a question he didn't like though is there? It's a hard task to win either way if the media are this fucking hostile.

Look, I’ll lose a lot of money if the soft prick gets in BUT I am most concerned about how weak and embarrassing he is, particularly if we face another serious problem.

On another note, the WHO just announced Australia performed the best with covid out of the whole world. Pretty good considering the people whingeing they couldn’t get RATs, our “slow” vaccination rate and the morons here comparing us to third world countries hahaha
Geographical isolation played a huge part in this. More than good planning or preparation IMO.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Did they even build/use that QLD detention, I mean quarantine centre?
Yeah, Annastacia Palletjack and the Wagners built something at Toowoomba and of course she refused to reveal how much it cost taxpayers. Barely 3 months after opening they’re collecting dust but it was done to ‘Keep Queenslanders Safe’ - translation - play politics against the Feds and put many more millions on an already maxed out credit card. When asked who would use it going forward the predictable response of ‘We’re evaluating a range of uses’ was offered, ie: ‘We don’t know’. The Wagners are smart operators - they own the land - so have suggested it’s leased out to accommodate workers building the inland rail project, so they’ll turn a quid. Anyone could’ve seen this outcome from miles away, just like the de-sal plant.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
From Cabra lol

Fkn China ruins Asia. I'd love to visit all Asian countries (especially Vietnam, Japan and South Korea) but wouldn't step foot in China.
Me too. I’d rather go to North Korea than China now

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
As I understand it he wasn't absolutely clear on the sixth point but was good on the other 5. The media beat it up like crazy though that he wasn't 100% across the wording on everything. Nothing to see with scummo storming out of press conferences when asked a question he didn't like though is there? It's a hard task to win either way if the media are this fucking hostile.

Geographical isolation played a huge part in this. More than good planning or preparation IMO.
He was handed a note with the six points mate. Prior to that he said the six points were outlined by Bill Shorten and he stumbled to name a single point.

On covid, that is true but also give credit where it was due. It’s not like we are the only island in the world.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah, Annastacia Palletjack and the Wagners built something at Toowoomba and of course she refused to reveal how much it cost taxpayers. Barely 3 months after opening they’re collecting dust but it was done to ‘Keep Queenslanders Safe’ - translation - play politics against the Feds and put many more millions on an already maxed out credit card. When asked who would use it going forward the predictable response of ‘We’re evaluating a range of uses’ was offered, ie: ‘We don’t know’. The Wagners are smart operators - they own the land - so have suggested it’s leased out to accommodate workers building the inland rail project, so they’ll turn a quid. Anyone could’ve seen this outcome from miles away, just like the de-sal plant.
Exactly. It was the equivalent of buying a giant piece of land at a giant cost to tax payers to put a Video Ezy on it haha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly. It was the equivalent of buying a giant piece of land at a giant cost to tax payers to put a Video Ezy on it haha
Yep Anna put VHS players in the rooms too.
The Ghettoblasters are on back order :-).

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Albanese wants vilification laws freed up especially for young people struggling with their minds.
Increase hate compo.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s see if the second leaders debate tonight has a clear winner. Hopefully there’s some muscle that was sorely lacking in the first one. #BringBackTheBiff

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Let’s see if the second leaders debate tonight has a clear winner. Hopefully there’s some muscle that was sorely lacking in the first one. #BringBackTheBiff
Haha I’ll try to watch it. If there is no biff you can pick me up and I’ll wear my anti-China shirt to Chatswood, Hurstville & Haymarket haha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Haha I’ll try to watch it. If there is no biff you can pick me up and I’ll wear my anti-China shirt to Chatswood, Hurstville & Haymarket haha
I was actually going to clarify for the offended and outraged that my hashtag wasn’t actually condoning violence but it looks like you’re looking for a stink :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was actually going to clarify for the offended and outraged that my hashtag wasn’t actually condoning violence but it looks like you’re looking for a stink :-).
Haha. Never mate but there’s nothing worse than these weaklings picking soft targets

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was at a conference the other day and someone was talking about lockdowns and Covid and stuff, and she said, "people are picking on Albo for making a few mixed up comments. He just had Covid, it causes brain fog"

She didn't like my response of, "what cause the brain fog before he caught Covid?"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I think it'll never matter anyway. Albo is struggling with basic stuff like knowing his own policies. But ScoMo did constantly stupid stuff, like going on Holiday during a major crisis. And we survived Abbott, plus the whole Rudd VS Gillard thing.

I honestly think it doesn't really matter who is in power. The Australian system has so many protections in place that we could put a monkey in charge and we'd still do better than American.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 49437Attacked for bagging Xi Ping Pong at Eastwood, what a disgrace them Chinese are. Come out West.
Drew is a bit of a prick. I have many friends who are also friends with him and most of them won't defend him on this. He basically went into an area that's predominantly Chinese holding a sign that's insulting the Chinese leader then when abused he says, "but people hold up Fuck ScoMo signs at climate rallies"

Can you imagine the level of idiocy it takes to not understand a simple nuance?

It's like walking into the middle of the Parramatta Eels club and holding up a "Fuck Nathan Hindmarsh" sign then complaining when people get upset.

Sure, attack Xi the Ping. He deserves it. But don't throw it in the face of other Chinese and act like a child when you get the result you wanted.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My point is these are bad migrants that should be deported. Good on Drew for exposing them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My point is these are bad migrants that should be deported. Good on Drew for exposing them.
Sure. As long as you're happy if the same applies to you. If someone comes up to you and starts shouting insults at you, and you react, then by your judgement you should also be deported.

Status
Not open for further replies.