Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever met a fat Vegan?

You would think to yourself, All that on salad you go girl!!

-Jimmy Carr -

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ever met a fat Vegan?

You would think to yourself, All that on salad you go girl!!

-Jimmy Carr -
plenty of fat vegans/ vageterians around because of their "bad" eating habits.

my mate (not vegeterian) was stuggling with extra kilos, went on a strict 100% uncooked diet (i.e all vegies raw and nothing cooked) for a month. he lost 15 kilos in a month while he didnt even move a muscle. He spent the entire month laying on a couch, playing xbox all day munching on his salads.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't win friends with salad.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was talking more about Australia. I guess its different if you have no choice. If you eat meat though you can't be that offended by others eating dogs and cats. They are only other animals. Anyhow enough from me about this.
Its how they are killed which is generally cruel, its like when Australia stopped sending cattle to certain countries because they were literally cutting off chunks of the cows while they were still alive.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was talking more about Australia. I guess its different if you have no choice. If you eat meat though you can't be that offended by others eating dogs and cats. They are only other animals. Anyhow enough from me about this.
It's kind of like when people get annoyed that I eat human. It's only an animal and he was dead when I found him.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next thing they will have us believe that attack of the killer tomatoes was fiction

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
They might just be doing it for themselves and their beliefs rather than to influence a wider cause.

When you watch 10+ documentaries on animal killing and living conditions, even I want to turn veg. Then I think about a sweet Aussie burger, and I immediately snap out of it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So does that mean vegans/vegetarians don't swallow?

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pamela Anderson does.
Could explain why Dennis Rodman has been over to North Korea.
They are probably drawing up an contingency plan "How to make an american swallow".

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Militant vegans are self-absorbed @rseholes who look down on others who don't subscribe to their views.

Get off yourself f*ckheads ... you're worshiping carrots FFS !
Back in the day when one was a young punk , I tried the whole vegan thing .but from your quote above is pretty much why I left the whole bullshit scene. Now im a happy old thrasher who enjoys meat every night. And still don't understand new metal

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
If you ever want to turn vego, here is a website with Patrick Warburton (the guy from Rules of Engagement with the really deep voice, I think he does Joe in Family Guy too) narrating a bunch of cheeseburgers.

http://www.cheeseandburger.com/