Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Plants are living creatures, the reproduce, they grow, they fall sick, they die, some of them even eat other living things like insects and some little birds.

Vegeterians kills millions of bacterias (living things) when every breath.

Sorry but Vegeterians are hypocrites. period!
You seem to give little consideration to choice. Plants don't choose what they eat, people can. People don't choose to kill bacteria, its unavoidable. I don't understand why people want to bag vegetarians. If you don't want to be one then that's your choice. Why would anyone care what other people eat?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of my inlaws are Militant Seventh Day Adventists that don't eat meat, except when they feel like breaking the rules and sometimes eat chicken. and seafood. if they feel like it. but they're vegetarians.

One of my Mrs cousins got married last year. No meat and no alcohol. Worst wedding ever. I couldn't even get pissed to make the shitty food taste better, not that gluten steaks don't sound awesome.
When I was working as a Chef at least once a month I'd get "I can't eat the tortellini bosciaola or the spaghetti bolognese 'cause I'm a vegetarian. I'll have a piece of fish instead"

Apparently fish isn't considered meat to many vegetarians.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When I was working as a Chef at least once a month I'd get "I can't eat the tortellini bosciaola or the spaghetti bolognese 'cause I'm a vegetarian. I'll have a piece of fish instead"

Apparently fish isn't considered meat to many vegetarians.
Yeah lol, don't some Christians think the same on good Friday when they can't eat meat?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You seem to give little consideration to choice. Plants don't choose what they eat, people can. People don't choose to kill bacteria, its unavoidable. I don't understand why people want to bag vegetarians. If you don't want to be one then that's your choice. Why would anyone care what other people eat?
I am not against being a vegeterian, but someone justifying it to say they dont wanna kill any living things to feed themself is complete BS. Vegs eat plants dont they, they have life!

then they come up with excuse oh what are we going to eat then, so we choose the living thing with less senses (animals have more senses than plants including sense of pain) is again completely dumb and hypocritical cos just you can hear plants or plants cant scream or tell some one that they are in pain doesnt mean they dont have a sense of pain and its ok to kill them.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not against being a vegeterian, but someone justifying it to say they dont wanna kill any living things to feed themself is complete BS. Vegs eat plants dont they, they have life!

then they come up with excuse oh what are we going to eat then, so we choose the living thing with less senses (animals have more senses than plants including sense of pain) is again completely dumb and hypocritical cos just you can hear plants or plants cant scream or tell some one that they are in pain doesnt mean they dont have a sense of pain and its ok to kill them.
Again its about choice. Humans must eat plants, we don't have to eat meat. You're not against vegetarians its just dumb, bs, and hypocritical you say. Sounds like you are against vegetarians. I don't get why people get so upset about what other people eat. Would anyone care if another person didn't eat fruit?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't want to understand vegetarians, I just want to eat them....

Yeah ok .... Not constructive :p

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even kangaroos are eating meat now, get amongst it vege **** ;)

[video=youtube;nMVvm8sDGXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMVvm8sDGXM[/video]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only veggie that's worth it is the chips next to my 1kg Steak cooked blue.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Again its about choice. Humans must eat plants, we don't have to eat meat. You're not against vegetarians its just dumb, bs, and hypocritical you say. Sounds like you are against vegetarians. I don't get why people get so upset about what other people eat. Would anyone care if another person didn't eat fruit?
I dont have problem with the "choice" of vegeterians or what they chose to eat, drink , wear. I have problem with people who try to justify it with dumb arguments which completely fail on all accounts.

Its like Australia against nuclear power generation cos of all environmental risk associated with waste disposal, but are willing to sell it to every other country in the world. If you dont want to do it thats fine , just dont justify by giving BS hypocritical excuses.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have the trifecta at work,
A vegan Lezo who is a Christian

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont have problem with the "choice" of vegeterians or what they chose to eat, drink , wear. I have problem with people who try to justify it with dumb arguments which completely fail on all accounts.

Its like Australia against nuclear power generation cos of all environmental risk associated with waste disposal, but are willing to sell it to every other country in the world. If you dont want to do it thats fine , just dont justify by giving BS hypocritical excuses.
Mate I chose to be a vegetarian because I didn't want animals to suffer on my behalf, because they taste good. And that's why people eat them. Bs to me is saying its OK because we kill plants. That seems totally ridiculous. Or we always ate meat so that justifies it. Humans have changed a lot since we left cave life. We don't need meat, we need protein and iron etc. Which can be sourced elsewhere. People eat meat because they like it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Militant vegans are self-absorbed @rseholes who look down on others who don't subscribe to their views.

Get off yourself f*ckheads ... you're worshiping carrots FFS !
Some hippies do more than worship the carrot lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People eat meat because they like it.
Yes and no, millions eat it and sell it just to survive. Take a trip to Indonesia to check out what they eat, makes us westerners look like saints.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A lot of my inlaws are Militant Seventh Day Adventists that don't eat meat, except when they feel like breaking the rules and sometimes eat chicken. and seafood. if they feel like it. but they're vegetarians.

One of my Mrs cousins got married last year. No meat and no alcohol. Worst wedding ever. I couldn't even get pissed to make the shitty food taste better, not that gluten steaks don't sound awesome.
My Uncle's wife is a 7up, fuking weirdos. They think the Catholic church is the antichrist. More of a cult than a religion.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes and no, millions eat it and sell it just to survive. Take a trip to Indonesia to check out what they eat, makes us westerners look like saints.
Was talking more about Australia. I guess its different if you have no choice. If you eat meat though you can't be that offended by others eating dogs and cats. They are only other animals. Anyhow enough from me about this.