Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok so... if anyone here is a Vegan, please shoot yourselves now you whinging hipsters.

One thing I love doing on Instagram/Facebook, is posting barbaric pictures of meaty dishes I enjoy SPECIALLY AIMED at any idiot who tries to post their hipster shit.

We are the leading animal. The good Lord put animals on this planet (certain animals that is) for us to eat and enjoy. Heck I'm sure if the roles were reversed, chickens would eat us in a heartbeat. They don't seem to have any problem dissecting worms erect from the grounds beneath them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I picked on a Vegan guy all the time who is a friend of a friend. He'd go on rants about "It's the animal holocaust and I'm surrounded by zombies"

I would laugh and laugh, then take a bit of a steak while saying "mmmm, brains"

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In response to the title of the thread;
To tell every living soul on earth that they are ?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
what pisses me off are the ones that only recently decided to become vegan/vego and carry on like theyre the fukking guru of animal rights.

i have more respect for the die-hards or the ones who do it for religious reasons than those hipster *****.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what pisses me off are the ones that only recently decided to become vegan/vego and carry on like theyre the fukking guru of animal rights.

i have more respect for the die-hards or the ones who do it for religious reasons than those hipster *****.
I've got one of those at work. comes with us when we get gyros and orders FALAFEL!!!?? That's not a gyros. That's breadcrumbs wrapped in bread !! Ya shitcunt !!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a big problem with how animals are bred, raised and slaughtered wholesale for over consumption for humans. Huge amounts of wastage and an unnecessary amount of meat getting eaten means there is unnecessary suffering and death. People need to think more and stop auto rationalising because "God put animals on earth for us to eat, being a vegan/vego = an interest in male genitals, eating pre packaged meat is manly."

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don't eats Animals but they eat the plants animals eat and live in. And drink the water they drink and live in. Vegos are doing it for attention hypocrites

Wahesh

Reaction score
They don't eats Animals but they eat the plants animals eat and live in. And drink the water they drink and live in. Vegos are doing it for attention hypocrites
I got no problem with someone who is Vegan for reasons such as health or even religion, but the idiot hipsters who try to defend the animals for the sake of make noise need to be thrown in a boiling pot of water.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is a big problem with how animals are bred, raised and slaughtered wholesale for over consumption for humans. Huge amounts of wastage and an unnecessary amount of meat getting eaten means there is unnecessary suffering and death. People need to think more and stop auto rationalising because "God put animals on earth for us to eat, being a vegan/vego = an interest in male genitals, eating pre packaged meat is manly."
The animals you speak of, were bred specifically for their meat.
It's not like they otherwise would've lived a long life grazing in lush fields. They wouldn't have even existed.
They were bred for human consumption.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I picked on a Vegan guy all the time who is a friend of a friend. He'd go on rants about "It's the animal holocaust and I'm surrounded by zombies"

I would laugh and laugh, then take a bit of a steak while saying "mmmm, brains"
Reminds me of this Vegan, she wants all meat eaters dead.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are the leading animal. The good Lord put animals on this planet (certain animals that is) for us to eat and enjoy.
Nah, the good lord put animals on this earth so they could end up in funny videos on youtube.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The animals you speak of, were bred specifically for their meat.
It's not like they otherwise would've lived a long life grazing in lush fields. They wouldn't have even existed.
They were bred for human consumption.
Yes and they are being over bred for a society that is arguably over indulging and not keeping up with supply.

Don't get me wrong I eat meat but I was a vegetarian for 10 years - the thing I've learnt from doing both is that we as humans (especially in the 'western world') have a balance problem with our diets and consequently our appetite has created this meat industry that does horrific things to animals. The ability to walk into a supermarket or butcher has desensitized humans to the fact this meat came from something not too far removed biologically from us.

Ignoring that all you have to do is walk into a Coles or Woolies etc and look in the meat section how much meat is close to expiry and will literally just be thrown out, then multiply that by all the woolies and coles in your area, then again at regional, state and domestic levels.

Here are some stats about meat consumption in the US (https://www.nrdc.org/sites/default/files/wasted-food-IP.pdf):
  • In 2013, the meat and poultry industry processed 8.6 billion chickens, 33.2 million cattle, 239.4 million turkeys, 2.3 million sheep and lambs and 112 million hogs, according to NAMI.
  • From those animals, U.S. meat companies produced 25.8 billion pounds of beef, 23.2 billion pounds of pork, 5.8 billion pounds of turkey, 286 million pounds of veal, lamb and mutton and 38.4 billion pounds of chicken, it said.
Its estimated 22% of meat products end up in landfill so from 93.5 billion pounds or 42.4 billion kilograms - 9.3 billion kilograms of meat is thrown out.

Forget compassion for a minute, forget the forced feeding, the mass population in small areas, forget the heartless treatment: financially; environmentally; ethically; sustainability that is a fucking nightmare.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If a vegan eats a dick, does that count as meat? If it doesn't, they all need a duck in their mouths.

Wahesh

Reaction score
thou shall not kill...... this includes all animals, fish, birds and humanbeings.
There are several Parables in the bible that refer to animals being consumed by human beings. I would like to justify how in my religion, eating animals is not a sin. I am not trying to convert anyone, just giving you an insight into Catholicism.

The Prodical Son

11 Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.

13 “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

25 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

Jesus and the Miraculous Catch of Fish

Luke 5: 1-11:

One day as Jesus was preaching on the shore of the Sea of Galilee, great crowds pressed in on him to listen to the word of God. He noticed two empty boats at the water's edge, for the fishermen had left them and were washing their nets. Stepping into one of the boats, Jesus asked Simon, its owner, to push it out into the water. So he sat in the boat and taught the crowds from there.

When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Now go out where it is deeper, and let down your nets to catch some fish."

"Master," Simon replied, "we worked hard all last night and didn't catch a thing. But if you say so, I'll let the nets down again." And this time their nets were so full of fish they began to tear! A shout for help brought their partners in the other boat, and soon both boats were filled with fish and on the verge of sinking.

When Simon Peter realized what had happened, he fell to his knees before Jesus and said, "Oh, Lord, please leave me—I'm too much of a sinner to be around you." For he was awestruck by the number of fish they had caught, as were the others with him. His partners, James and John, the sons of Zebedee, were also amazed.

Jesus replied to Simon, "Don't be afraid! From now on you'll be fishing for people!" And as soon as they landed, they left everything and followed Jesus.