U.S Shootings

Banned
Reaction score
He got sucked off by the local Ganga during detainment.
Bitch spat but. Nasheed.
Nasheed, why do you always include your name in your posts?
Is it because there was a rash of impostors pretending to be you?
Is it vanity?
Perhaps an attempt at brand recognition?
I'm genuinely curious.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed, why do you always include your name in your posts?
Is it because there was a rash of impostors pretending to be you?
Is it vanity?
Perhaps an attempt at brand recognition?
I'm genuinely curious.
Not the full squid

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was a Satanist **** rash
And a Bernie supporter lol. And a pro anti gun supporter. Or are you talking about the El Paso shooter?
Either way it’s amazing how msm and lefties are quick to blame trump whether it’s directly or indirectly yet mention nothing about the other guy who was a clear lefty in his ideologies. It’s all over his social media lmao

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And a Bernie supporter lol. And a pro anti gun supporter. Or are you talking about the El Paso shooter?
Either way it’s amazing how msm and lefties are quick to blame trump whether it’s directly or indirectly yet mention nothing about the other guy who was a clear lefty in his ideologies. It’s all over his social media lmao
I think it's the El Paso white boy ***.

They found his note books with satanic bullshit in it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Call him a Republican even though he follows the demoncraps
I know right. They’ll say “there’s elements to his physique that suggests he is a conservative whitw christin haying Mexicans” lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I know right. They’ll say “there’s elements to his physique that suggests he is a conservative whitw christin haying Mexicans” lol
ironically you are picking out elements to suggest that he wasn't

right wing people are going out killing people on a regular basis, its not a media fabrication, I could make a list if you don't believe me

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And Trump blames video games even though every study says that video games don't cause violence.

Funniest shit is the Walmart thing. In wake of the recent shootings Walmart removed violent video games from their displays but still left all their guns on display.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

right wing people are going out killing people on a regular basis, its not a media fabrication, I could make a list if you don't believe me
Yeah, the shooter publicly supported Trump and openly stated that he was targeting Mexicans because he's anti-immigration.

Anyone who thinks the shooter was a lefty is obviously delusional.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Trump blames video games even though every study says that video games don't cause violence.

Funniest shit is the Walmart thing. In wake of the recent shootings Walmart removed violent video games from their displays but still left all their guns on display.
But that goes both ways. People are all too happy to blame video games but as soon as trump blames video games it’s suddenly dumb. Why wasn’t this considered dumb when msm and lefties were blaming video games which they always do lol. And blame them for not having enough gay black female protagonists lol.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

There was also a moron who went into Walmart with a bullet proof vest, rifle, handgun and 100 rounds of ammunition to see if his 2nd amendment rights would be respected

What the fuck goes through these idiots heads

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Regular basis? Lol was the other guy who committed a massacre on the same day a right winger as well? Take note he was an openly devout Bernie supporter and gun control activist gay. Does that make him right wing as well?
Also it’s funny you think right wingers are killing on a regular basis when it’s the leftist but jobs bashing anyone they see who’s a trump supporter or against their gay ideologies. But yes you’re right in your own way

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Ohio shooter on the other hand was obviously mentally ill but he constantly re-tweeted Antifa material so he probably was an extreme lefty.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But that goes both ways. People are all too happy to blame video games but as soon as trump blames video games it’s suddenly dumb. Why wasn’t this considered dumb when msm and lefties were blaming video games which they always do lol. And blame them for not having enough gay black female protagonists lol.
Nope. It has always been considered dumb. Blaming video games has only ever been done by several Australian and American right wing senators. Left wing and main stream media have always criticised these senators for blaming video games, and rightfully so as all studies show that violent video games don't cause violence.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was also a moron who went into Walmart with a bullet proof vest, rifle, handgun and 100 rounds of ammunition to see if his 2nd amendment rights would be respected

What the fuck goes through these idiots heads
You know the sad part about this. What he did was perfectly legal in his state.

They have open carry laws so any person can legally do what he did. He was doing it to point out that he can legally walk into walmart with a fully loaded AR-15 but he can't legally buy ammunition there.

The charge they are trying to put on him is "menacing". Legally you can walk into Walmart with a loaded rifle but if you act threatening then you break the law.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Regular basis? Lol was the other guy who committed a massacre on the same day a right winger as well? Take note he was an openly devout Bernie supporter and gun control activist gay. Does that make him right wing as well?
Also it’s funny you think right wingers are killing on a regular basis when it’s the leftist but jobs bashing anyone they see who’s a trump supporter or against their gay ideologies. But yes you’re right in your own way
how can a gun control activist commit a massacre with guns? that's like if a gay guy went on a shooting spree at the mardi gras

is he a self loathing gun activist?